brand new never seen gt plant video

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
i just got this info from my wixom plant contact
apparently a plant manager took a start to finish gt video and is selling them for 39.99 each
i have already ordered 3 for myself
good luck--sounds like a great deal !!!

sam
#1451----------red/white
#003-------extreme saleen
parnelli jones------on order

Here you go, sell em!

Ride along in the build of a Ford GT thru the Wixom build process. The DVD contains actual footage (with the build technicians' permission) of a GT from start to finish at Wixom. It also includes miscellaneous photos from Saleen – Troy and the GT Forum Rally.

Send payment (checks) of $39.99 to:

Ray Larsen
72 Petoskey
New Hudson, MI 48165

Ray's email: mirfire0504@hotmail.com

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ITS THE REAL DEAL!!!!! A MUST HAVE !!!!!!! TRUST ME GTJOEY. RAY GREAT JOB!!!!!! IVE ORDERED 2. PROBABLY WILL ORDER MORE FOR HOLIDAY PRESENTS :biggrin ENJOY GTJOEY :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjoey said:
ITS THE REAL DEAL!!!!! A MUST HAVE !!!!!!! TRUST ME GTJOEY. RAY GREAT JOB!!!!!! IVE ORDERED 2. PROBABLY WILL ORDER MORE FOR HOLIDAY PRESENTS :biggrin ENJOY GTJOEY :thumbsup

JOEY, BABY, BUBALA... I WILL ORDER MY OWN, NO NEED TO SEND ME ONE FOR A HOLIDAY PRESENT... CAN I HAVE THE MONEY INSTEAD?? YOUR THE GREATEST :lol :banana :willy :lol

I just ordered mine

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
samthejeepman said:
i just got this info from my wixom plant contact
apparently a plant manager took a start to finish gt video and is selling them for 39.99 each
i have already ordered 3 for myself
good luck--sounds like a great deal !!!

sam
#1451----------red/white
#003-------extreme saleen
parnelli jones------on order

Here you go, sell em!

Ride along in the build of a Ford GT thru the Wixom build process. The DVD contains actual footage (with the build technicians' permission) of a GT from start to finish at Wixom. It also includes miscellaneous photos from Saleen – Troy and the GT Forum Rally.

Send payment (checks) of $39.99 to:

Ray Larsen
72 Petoskey
New Hudson, MI 48165

Ray's email: mirfire0504@hotmail.com

I tried the email, but it keeps bouncing back. I wanted to order several, do you know if he is accepting credit cards?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ordered the video, paid for it, defective, cashed my check, never answers my email. Ray, I hope Santa leaves coal in your stocking

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Ordered the video, paid for it, defective, cashed my check, never answers my email. Ray, I hope Santa leaves coal in your stocking

:confused

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
I am waiting on validation on this video? I want to order the video as described but need to know that my money is not going into a black hole? Believe me, I know a black hole when I see one! GTJoey, save me from this uncertain fate? PD

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Build Video

Bony et al,

I got my video from Ray and it is GREAT - no issues.

He may be out of town for the Holidays, don't know?

Fred

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I hope so, I have been sent him emails, in October, November and in December. Hate to post publicly, but three unanswered emails are a bit much.:frown

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I hope so, I have been sent him emails, in October, November and in December. Hate to post publicly, but three unanswered emails are a bit much.:frown

You know, most email programs automatically take emails with the name Bony in it, and throw it straight into the spam folder.:wink

No phone number? Maybe send him a letter. Sam, can your contact at the plant get a hold of this guy for the bone-ster.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mine was on time and worked fine. I think this is an isolated mistake...or maybe he didn't get that bottle of Christmas cheer you promised him...Screamin' Eagle or something like that wasn't it?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mine was on time and worked fine. I think this is an isolated mistake...or maybe he didn't get that bottle of Christmas cheer you promised him...Screamin' Eagle or something like that wasn't it?

Nope, the Eagle fell of his nest, replaced by Harlan 2002, a hundred pointer.
Can't remember if I promised him or you the popular 18litre bag in the box.
Couldn't be you, hell you just shot Santa for less of an offence than promising
and not delivering a lousy box of wine. Merry Christmas.:biggrin :lol :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
18 liter bag in a box, huh? That sounds like really good stuff.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nope, the Eagle fell of his nest, replaced by Harlan 2002, a hundred pointer.
Can't remember if I promised him or you the popular 18litre bag in the box.
Couldn't be you, hell you just shot Santa for less of an offence than promising
and not delivering a lousy box of wine. Merry Christmas.:biggrin :lol :biggrin

No , none of that box crap for me. I like the really old and rare stuff. It's a little known fact that Daniel Boone had his own vinyard and made some of the best wine of the time. It's very rare now and of course aged to perfection. You being in the business, you may have heard of it ....Boones Farm? Premium stuff!!:thumbsup