Bra finish SPL

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
Shawdow , a pic for your review, You can see at the top of the fender at the arc the end is stricking out and is just cut off with a ragged edge showing the white inner liner of the fabric

Attachments

• DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
Thank you

BTW the white socks look great too

Thank you

Shadowman

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Normally I wear socks to match the color of my bra. :)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Are those your driving socks??...:biggrin

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
just goes to show you the black paint is just like a mirror, got caught in my white socks, asked my wife to dye the black to match the GT good thing the angle was not higher could have gat caught in my skivys!!

H

HHGT

Normally I wear socks to match the color of my bra. :)

I wear socks but no Bra. My wife thinks I should!

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
I wear socks but no Bra. My wife thinks I should!

LOL rolling LOL

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
06gt1858.

I just installed my SPL bra - same as you on a black car but was careful not to take a picture in my skivy's. Was worried as the bag for the Bra and Mirrors stated Dodge 06 GTS:bored .

Took ~30 minutesd first time:banana

Even though the mirror covers were labeled wrong - they were made for the GT:cheers

I also had the piping "white" show but a black sharpie marker (permanent) took care of the blend. Car is now fully protected:thumbsup

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
hmm Socks?

Humh, I roll the socks up and keep in my pocket. For effect only!:banana

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
I talked to Richard and he is willing to take the bra and see if they can finish the end that is at the top of the arc, with a rap of vinyl and cut down the excess plastic that sticks out the end, For $800.00 plus IMO it should not have to use a sharpy to cover the mistake. I admit i did the same thing to hide it till it gets fixed...Richard at SPL was more than happy to get it right ..good guy and great service

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
good thing the angle was not higher could have gat caught in my skivys!!

Thanks for sparing us that!:eek:lol

What brand tire dressing are you using??? ('Wanna get some of that stuff.)

Those don't look like the "stock" GT wheels. What are they?

Thanks ~~~~~~:biggrin

Mr. Nosey

Last edited:

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
I use the tire dressing used at ford dealer , I don't know the name as a friend got me a gallon in a unmarked bottle, ask a dealer they can get you some , if not let me know and I will make a phone call. The stuff is just bullet proff. The wheels are the BBS option wheels that came on the car.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I use the tire dressing used at ford dealer , I don't know the name as a friend got me a gallon in a unmarked bottle, ask a dealer they can get you some , if not let me know and I will make a phone call. The stuff is just bullet proff. The wheels are the BBS option wheels that came on the car.

Thanks. I'll ck with my local dealer tomorrow.
(Those sure didn't look like the optional wheels! They looked like some kind of 6-spokers in that photo.)

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
Thanks. I'll ck with my local dealer tomorrow.
(Those sure didn't look like the optional wheels! They looked like some kind of 6-spokers in that photo.)
They are the upgrade wheels

Attachments

• feb 07 Mt. Lion 129.jpg
    feb 07 Mt. Lion 129.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 50