BOSS 302 Inquiry at Barrett Jackson

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I am really thinking seriously about the new BOSS 302, and especially the 'Laguna Seca'.

Since some of you are attending the BJ, could one of you talk with the FORD rep at there booth and get the skinny about this model.

I was wondering if you can order one, how many are going to be available, if you order will you get the retail price without the huge dealer mark up, etc etc.

Also I was wondering if any of you have seen the Silver color with red wheels in person, ( I kinda like it):biggrin and I know there seems to be a consensus here :frown, that its not that attractive:ack.

What's that baby looking like in the real? Pictures would be nice :thumbsup.

Ok you all, it will be a great time, high fives.

Stef

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
One of my Shelby buddies ordered one yesterday. 48K plus 10 markup. I think they started building them this week.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
One of my Shelby buddies ordered one yesterday. 48K plus 10 markup. I think they started building them this week.

I could never undrestand why anyone would pay an extra 10K or 20% of a cars price in mark up, when they can get if for msrp a year later !!!!:confused

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
To be first on the block?

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
Go to svtperformance.com.. Cobra R forum. Topic What would a Cobra R owner pay for a Boss. Page 16 of discussion is where you can find all you need to buy a boss at sticker or below. 3 trim levels counting the off road only version now.

Steve

Paul Vincent

Oct 20, 2005

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Thanks fella's, I appreciate it :thumbsup

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
This spring, picked up a 2000 cobra r. Original owner paid 10k over!!! I paid 42k, this car had 1400 miles. That is almost a 25k devaluation. I get it that this is a buyers market, but, there are few mustangs that are more rare (there were only 300). Point of the story, is paying over, almost never pays off, except for the enjoyment of being " the first on the block" which for me does not work.

I could never undrestand why anyone would pay an extra 10K or 20% of a cars price in mark up, when they can get if for msrp a year later !!!!:confused

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
This spring, picked up a 2000 cobra r. Original owner paid 10k over!!! I paid 42k, this car had 1400 miles. That is almost a 25k devaluation. I get it that this is a buyers market, but, there are few mustangs that are more rare (there were only 300). Point of the story, is paying over, almost never pays off, except for the enjoyment of being " the first on the block" which for me does not work.

+1 I dont see the value in being the first on the block, but thats just me!

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Call Tom Glockner at Santa Margarita Ford in SoCal. Chip recommended him to me and he has dealt with me in amazing fashion!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I'm not smart enough to ever make money on cars, I guess I like to minimize the loss :)

+1 I dont see the value in being the first on the block, but thats just me!