Boost guage

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
I have now replaced evry guage except the volt meter including the module that was 5000.00 and they split with me....this is crap.
Can you believe they want 1200.00 for a boost guage ?

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
What is the explanation from Ford. I agree with you. My tach will hopefully be repaired. Now I notice the Oil pressure gauge is reading 50 and not moving ?

Aug 25, 2006
I have now replaced evry guage except the volt meter including the module that was 5000.00 and they split with me....this is crap.

FYI the retail price of the gauge is $645.00

Takes care

Shadowman

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
Thanks for the heads up Shadowman...I am going check with some other dealers tomorrow...

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Call torrie!!!!!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Thanks for the heads up Shadowman...I am going check with some other dealers tomorrow...

call me!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

If you're even THINKING ABOUT upgrading your S/C this would be the perfect time to install wunna Highflyer's boost guages. :wink :cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Wait a minute, dont call torrie or soroush, call me. I will sell you my gauge and get me the Higher boost gauge! :)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I have 9 of these in stock

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I just went for a drive and realized my Boost Guage is not working and stuck next to zero. It was always working and suddenley today stuck!!! Im taking the car into Ford Dealer to get defective headlights changed on warranty(I hope) as they just got them in. Ill have them look at it and give me an estimate anyways but may need a guage soon. Is there a quck and easy way to disconnect and connect and check it myself? It seems like it is just stuck and does not move even when the car is off.

Last edited: