***BLUEPRINTS.......please help***

Kouros

Jun 8, 2006
Hello,

This is my first post here. Ford GT is my dream car and I'm planning on purchasing one soon. I currently drive a Factory Five Replica of the 1965 AC Cobra 427 which I built myself. It will go towards the Ford GT.

I'm a computer Graphics 3D modeler. I have an assignment to completely 3D model the interior and exterior of a Ford GT (any year) for a large project.

I'm in need of some Ford GT illustrations and references.
Some cars have a blueprint like illustration of the car with front, side, top and rear of the car in the back of the user manual. I was wondering if anyone could look this up and if possible send me either a scanned or a digital picture of it.

Also, I'm in need of a Ford GT so that I can take photographs of the car as reference (interior and exterior).

If anyone can possibly help me in any way I would appreciate it very much. This is a huge and a high profile project that I can not publically discuss on an open forum, but would be glad to explain it privately.

I'm located in Southern California (neat Irvine) and would be willing to travel anywhere in SoCal to obtain these references at your convenient time and place.

If you think you may be able to assist, please send me an email to kouros@rockstarsandiego.com

Many thanks in advance.

Kouros

Last edited:

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I am in Manhattan Beach and my GT is often in Ontario. I would be very interested in helping you any way possible. PM me.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Kouros,
I live in Pacific Palisades and would be willing to help you out also if need be.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Rockstar. Nothing Rockstar does isn't high profile. Who wants their car in a video game?
:thumbsup

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I have been interested in doing some computation fluid dynamics testing on the Gt. I don't know if what you are doing would work for that also. If so, I would be willing to help with the cost.

Kouros

Jun 8, 2006
Many thanks for your generouse offers. I have made contact with one of the forum members here for a local (Orange County) photo-shoot session for next week and it should go well. If by chance something happened that we were unable to do that I will post for more help.

Many thanks again,

Kouros
Rockstar Games