Blue&White NO RESERVE!!! Ebay

gtkurt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 25, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I am selling my Ford GT it is a 2005 Blue and White all four options.
SN#1964
I have spent over 30k in upgrades including a Whipple.
The car is in 100% perfect condition
I am selling it with NO RESERVE! MUST SELL!
Ebay auction number 200247937279
Thanks for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...m14QQhashZitem200247937279QQitemZ200247937279

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gentlemen,
last two posts removed.
we will not have these comments on this board.
first and last warning.
bony

post note,
I locked the thread, now it is unlocked.
mother bony is watching,:biggrin

Last edited:

gtkurt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 25, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sold!

Sold! Thank's for looking!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow, that was fast!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
And cheap! Someone got a great buy! Congrats

azcarguy

FORD GT OWNER
Jan 23, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Gentlemen, I have been actively reading the board for about a year or so, ever since my good friend and business partner picked up a 2006 Tungsten car.

I had the opportunity to drive his car and "participate" in it's modification and along the way found the GT to be a rather iconic automobile. I found that it was the best bang for the buck "supercar" on the market while still remaining relatively "simple" in design and function. By that I mean that it has all the go you need with all the looks you could ask for, and none of the crap you don't need or want. It's design and engineering is as intriguing to me as it's aesthetics and I find that most cars are lacking in one area or the other. It also has historical ties to motorsports of an era gone by which is always an added bonus for me as an owner and motorsport enthusiast.

I've owned a few "marquee" sports cars in the past and can say that they don't hold a candle to the GT in looks or performance but do exceed it's price point (at least what I paid:wink)which I don't readily understand. The GT is also a car I can add to the collection knowing it will eventually find it's way to timeless classic status, if it hasn't already.

Unlike some I purchased a car with above average mileage because I tend to drive my cars. So with that said my thanks to Kurt who has been a great guy to deal with and my thanks to all of you for providing a forum filled with all the information an owner could ask for. And as for the guy who runs the place, let me stay a step ahead of you and tell you now that I will become a paying member within the next few days. Gimme some slack, I just bought a car and am a little tapped so I have to wait for the next government assistance check :thumbsup

azcarguy

FORD GT OWNER
Jan 23, 2008
Tucson, AZ
And cheap! Someone got a great buy! Congrats

Not a bad deal, especially with all the goodies and all the stock items. And it's been pre-flogged so all the weak stuff's already been replaced!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
azcarguy...
excuse me, did you buy this car? If so congrats, and I will change your status to owner.
Be sure to come see you at Chips events and see if you can sign up for the rally.
I reread your posts a couple of times and am sorry to say I need a clarifications.
Thanks,
bony

azcarguy

FORD GT OWNER
Jan 23, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I did buy the car, which is why I was thanking Kurt (the person that started the thread and owned the car the thread was about) and I simply included a bit of background on why I have an appreciation for the GT and why I chose a car with mileage vs. a garage queen! And of course I wanted to thank the seller and board members and founders of the forum for providing a great place to gather information on the GT.

I live in Tucson and don't know that I can get my proverbial crap together for this years rally.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Congrats azcarguy! Very happy to see a forum user/member get it. Its what this great forum is for. You got the car at a steal. Great color, tasteful mods, good previous owner, all is good! :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ok, thanks for the clarification, I changed your tittle and adjusted your account so you have acess to other areas of the forum. Welcome, register above the car as well please.

Now, I will be coming to your fair state on September 8th and it is customary for the newest owner to fully detail the moderators car and take care of his bar tab and other physical needs. I prefer MAKERS MARK MANHATTANS among other vices.

Be sure to check the Scottsdale thread and make yourself know. Good group of Arizona folks...

Welcome again Marc

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Congrats azcarguy! Very happy to see a forum user/member get it. Its what this great forum is for. You got the car at a steal. Great color, tasteful mods, good previous owner, all is good! :thumbsup

Jumping jayzus christo... somebody bought a FGT from another source besides Bernie and Shelby.... be still my heart...... I thought the had a corner on the marketplace??:lol:biggrin

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
I did buy the car, which is why I was thanking Kurt (the person that started the thread and owned the car the thread was about) and I simply included a bit of background on why I have an appreciation for the GT and why I chose a car with mileage vs. a garage queen! And of course I wanted to thank the seller and board members and founders of the forum for providing a great place to gather information on the GT.

I live in Tucson and don't know that I can get my proverbial crap together for this years rally.

azcarguy, welcome to the party!!!
Your observation as to the GT resonates with us all, glad you joined our ranks.

In that you live in Tucson not too far from the pre-rally event in Scottsdale you really should try to drive up and meet at least the 40+ contingent of owners showing up at Tim and Chip's doorstep. Another owner Fast Freddy also lives in Tucson and is driving up for the event. Having traveled in a GT pack before you really can not appreciate how beautiful the car looks until you travel with one on the road in your mirror or windscreen....then pinch yourself (easy Frank) to remind you that yours looks just like your awesome partner! Hook up with Freddy and caravan up to see all of us! You will find the owners of these cars just as amazing as the car itself...