Blue GT Toy at Rite-Aid

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I own a blue GT and this is the 1st toy blue GT I have seen, so I just had to buy it. It is 1/36 scale. The color is off though from the real thing.

ToyBlueGT.jpg

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I own a blue GT and this is the 1st toy blue GT I have seen, so I just had to buy it. It is 1/36 scale. The color is off though from the real thing.

ToyBlueGT.jpg

Your front tire is pulling from the rim. Get that fixed or you may have an accident. :biggrin

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Got one of each for my Grandsons to play with.

Should have seen the look on the faces of my Kids when I told them I bought a GT for each of the 6 grandkids:eek:eek:eek

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...in addition, the pass. side mirror is located too far fwd, the pass door alignment looks like "midnite auto" installed it, the rear window is just a tad(!) off, the wheels are wrong, there's no "cut out" for the 'wiper base, there are no rear side marker lights, the tire tread looks like something off a 4x4, and it has no rear bumper (which some of you will find is just FINE!)! Other than THAT - it's a darn nice piece! :biggrin:lol:rofl:cheers

Oh So Picky Pockets

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
...in addition, the pass. side mirror is located too far fwd, the pass door alignment looks like "midnite auto" installed it, the rear window is just a tad(!) off, the wheels are wrong, there's no "cut out" for the 'wiper base, there are no rear side marker lights, the tire tread looks like something off a 4x4, and it has no rear bumper (which some of you will find is just FINE!)! Other than THAT - it's a darn nice piece! :biggrin:lol:rofl:cheers

Oh So Picky Pockets

WAAAAY tooooo pick is right.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks for noticing the tire. I remounted and balance it so I won't have any problems. I did notice that they were not Goodyear Supercar ZR rated tires. Another issue Pockets didn't catch.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
finally we can get pockets back into the owner's club! there is hope! :)

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Clinto,
Where's the Rite-Aid in our neighborhood? Need one of those.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Clinton will send out his maid or nanny to get one. In his neighborhood they don't allow retail :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks for noticing the tire. I remounted and balance it so I won't have any problems. I did notice that they were not Goodyear Supercar ZR rated tires. Another issue Pockets didn't catch.

AH-HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME? I duth quoteth myselfeth:

"...the tire tread looks like something off a 4x4..." (that'd be found on post #4, this thread! :tongue:tongue:tongue)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Clinto,
Where's the Rite-Aid in our neighborhood? Need one of those.

I don't know if they have any more, but it is the one on Delaware in San Mateo, near Trader Joes. The car are on a stand next to the checkout lane. Maybe they have more in the toy section I didn't look for them.

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Clinton will send out his maid or nanny to get one. In his neighborhood they don't allow retail :)

If I had a nanny like yours I would never have to leave the house! :lol

BTW, where is her picture? I miss it!