Black or Midnight Blue GT wanted

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
I am officially looking for another Ford GT.

My preferences are for a Black (with stripes) or Blue (with stripes) car.

Since to import cars into Europe we are charged an extra 33% on the purchase price my budget is somewhat capped.

I do not need a new or super low mileage car. I will be driving the car a lot, so not interested in paying a premium for a garage queen, so around 4-5k miles would be perfect.

My budget is around $160-165k.

I have already talked to Shelby and Marvin and they are keeping an eye out for me.

Would you pls let me know if you see/hear of a GT that may meet my requirements?

Last question....
Anybody knows this car?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005...0381729?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb7203fa1

It has to be someone close to the forum.... with the billet vents on the clamshell, the spreadsheet with the build numbers etc...

Good car?

I can always paint stripes back on it... :eek

Last edited:

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
hi Matteo,

as i'm looking to..... here's one next to your door ! or... do i miss something ?
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2624930.htm

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
£145,000 is $236,000 for a 6,500 miles US imported car... I think getting one in the US is better. I have already lined up ground transport and shipping (plus custom clearance once it hits the UK shores)....

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
Matteo,

do you have a idea what the GT will cost in the end , once on the road in the UK , let's say you can buy one for 165K in the US ? I'm curious... as i'm also comparing a Europ one versus import...

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That GT is a forum members car (think his name is billygt or something like that). I did notice that there is a couple of accident reports on the autocheck / carfax.

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
Oh! Add a Yellow one.... saw one today at Mountune/Roush for the 1st time..... It looks really good!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Oh! Add a Yellow one.... saw one today at Mountune/Roush for the 1st time..... It looks really good!

I didn't want a yellow car either......until Charley and I saw one at Penski's shop in Scottsdale. After that, it was the only color GT that I wanted.

Chip

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have a 2006 Yellow car coming in :)

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
I have a 2006 Yellow car coming in :)

Talk to me! Is it super low miles?

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Please provide us info on yellow car. Thx

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I will have details on it on my site tomorrow. Just bought it. Its a 2006 with low miles. Will be priced in the 170's