Black GT in the Northwest

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
Hello to all FGT Forum members. I joined the Forum last July before purchasing my Gal to ask a few questions and got a great response. My GT # 1011 arrived on a Reliable Van after coming cross country including a stop to get the drivers seat lowered (I am 6'-4"). It was an agonizing 37 days wait between my purchase and seeing it for the first time. As most of you know it was well worth the wait and it was quite a thrill to push that big red button for the first time to back it off the van. She had 242 miles then and has 2200 on it now. My mods so far are: Ford Racing Exhaust, lowering kit, corner balanced, Diablo tune, short throw shifter and short throw shifter ball and I am considering a Whipple and trans axle cooler. I have been lurking in the shadows as Bony described so perfectly and it has been a very informative and entertaining ride reading the Forum. So much great info! I live East of Seattle in the foothills of the Cascades and raise Thoroughbred race horses. Some of my other rides are a 1965 Sunbeam Tiger, a 1999 GTS Viper and a Road King Custom. Thanks for all the tips and info and I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the future. Chris A. Webber (Cristo)

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Welcome Cristo,

Nice stable, I have a real soft spot for the Tigers.

Looks like you have had a touch of mod fever as well. I get up your way once in awhile for business. Nice area.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
welcome:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome aboard!

Nice 2C another member here in the P.N.W.!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Warmest of welcomes and thanks for supporting our forum :)

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Nw Gt

Cristo - welcome to the GT world.

As you have read, this Forum has lots of information and great members.

Hope to see you out and about. I live in s.e. Renton.

Let's get together soon.

Jeff

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
Cristo - welcome to the GT world.

As you have read, this Forum has lots of information and great members.

Hope to see you out and about. I live in s.e. Renton.

Let's get together soon.

Jeff
Thank you, sounds good Jeff, looking forward to it. Chris

AJK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Pictures of Tiger Please

Hello to all FGT Forum members. I joined the Forum last July before purchasing my Gal to ask a few questions and got a great response. My GT # 1011 arrived on a Reliable Van after coming cross country including a stop to get the drivers seat lowered (I am 6'-4"). It was an agonizing 37 days wait between my purchase and seeing it for the first time. As most of you know it was well worth the wait and it was quite a thrill to push that big red button for the first time to back it off the van. She had 242 miles then and has 2200 on it now. My mods so far are: Ford Racing Exhaust, lowering kit, corner balanced, Diablo tune, short throw shifter and short throw shifter ball and I am considering a Whipple and trans axle cooler. I have been lurking in the shadows as Bony described so perfectly and it has been a very informative and entertaining ride reading the Forum. So much great info! I live East of Seattle in the foothills of the Cascades and raise Thoroughbred race horses. Some of my other rides are a 1965 Sunbeam Tiger, a 1999 GTS Viper and a Road King Custom. Thanks for all the tips and info and I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the future. Chris A. Webber (Cristo)

My father had two Tigers (65 & 66) when he was in college. He liked the rounded panel edges (hood, door, trunk, etc.) on the 65 better that the 66 pointed ones. He says he had some fun times with those cars.

AJK

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Cristo, Jeff and all other PACNORWEST GT owners, there is a potential get-together coming up on May 3 (SVT rendezvous) at Bickford Ford. Also coming up on May 18 is the season opener at the XXX in Issaquah. Ed

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Cristo, Jeff and all other PACNORWEST GT owners, there is a potential get-together coming up on May 3 (SVT rendezvous) at Bickford Ford. Also coming up on May 18 is the season opener at the XXX in Issaquah. Ed

Hmmmmmmm...'seems we've tried this before...:willy

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
Ed, hopefully I will see you there, thanks...C

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Hmmmmmmm...'seems we've tried this before...:willy

Hi Larry, yes the weather didn't cooperate with us last year - but that was last year. Hope you get a new GT and join us this year. Ed

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Welcome, Cristo. Hope to meet you at Rally III in September.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hi Larry, yes the weather didn't cooperate with us last year - but that was last year. Hope you get a new GT and join us this year. Ed

Sooooooooooo I needn't be there 'less I'm drivin' a GT? :driving::tap:

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
AJK, I will dig one out and try to post a photo of the Tiger. Cristo

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Welcome to the Forum :cheers

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
37 days, crap I have been waiting three days and have one more to go and it seems like a year. Welcome from the newby

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
GT-less

Sooooooooooo I needn't be there 'less I'm drivin' a GT? :driving::tap:

MT - I've got room in the right seat for you. Just in case you don't have a GT by then. You are welcome anytime!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
MT - I've got room in the right seat for you. Just in case you don't have a GT by then. You are welcome anytime!

Awh, geeeze. Now I feel all guilty about pitchin' yuh doo-doo all th' time. :rolleyes

(I jus' hate it when stuff like this happens...:willy)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
37 days, crap I have been waiting three days and have one more to go and it seems like a year. Welcome from the newby

Shoot! That's NUTHIN'!

I know a guy who bought a GT in November (or so), 'looked for a MONTH for a transporter, FINALLY got the car about the end of JANUARY (a week later than promised), and STILL hasn't driven it 'cause he has 40 feet of snow outside his garage door!

So, yew got's it EASY!:lol