Black Beauties

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Small leak was found and properly addressed. Cars running great !

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Awesome stuff. They all look very good.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Cars look awesome! one thing I have always wondered.... Why do people want to block out their license plates? It is on public display each and everytime you drive the car, but when someone post pics on the internet they always blur or black out the plates. Ive just always thought that was funny.

Hi Shelby,

Here's my thoughts, which are mere speculation:

It's partially the identity of the car itself, that is being protected, but more likely it's the connection of a specific owner to a specific car, and the car's location or owner's habits.

The car with the specific plate posted by a forum member, let's people know which car belongs to which forum owner, and for the cautious, they might want to remain anonymous for a variety of reasons, such as insurance, law enforcement, stalkers, forum battles, theft prevention, etc.

It does seem little ironic, but also can make sense depending on the situation. If you post other's cars, it's courtesy to just blur so as no possible issue. If it's at a GT rally or car show, probably not such a big deal, since who goes to a car show expecting any privacy.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
That is a wonderful group of cars.

Combined top speed of over 600 m.p.h.

Just Beautiful. :thumbsup

lol......:lol i like the way you think :thumbsup

me thinks a whipple and a set of twins and the 3 of these cars will break the sound barrier :club

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Car looks awesome, Mitchell! Thanks for posting.

Merry Christmas!

Sanjay

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Mitchell , The car looks great !! :thumbsup

jrz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 27, 2008
Is there any opinion on the exhaust pipe/tip system on the Lambo, OEM, aftermarket, and by who?

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Ahhhh .... black no stripes, and originally ordered that way - I love it! It is sooo good to see ya'll come around!

Great Pic!

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Tripple black re-defined! Cool shot.

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
That Lambo looks sick !

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I generally love the Murcielago, but that's not my cup of tea for that car. Wheel spokes are too thin on an already very hefty looking car. Not that I would turn it down :wink

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Whats the deal with cropping me out of the pic Mitchell?! Just because I dont own a GT anymore? Either that or you are racist and dont want the pumpkin in your black pics? ;-)

cc4.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Didn't want to make the Lambo lovers too jealous seeing the 2 beautiful Orange gals side by side.

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Just messin ! Did david send you the pics from this past sunday? If not, email me and ill send them over. Im going to post a few of your car here in a minute.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Love the plates on the Murci on the far right... very slick :)

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Love the "No Murcy" plate!! EDIT - Oops, Bony beat me to the plates comment :biggrin

Don't want to hijack the thread, but it's just amazing how different the Murci looks with and without a wing. Here's my buddies' WITH the wing.

EDIT - I shoulda maybe posted my other friends Black Diablo (just to the right in the pic) to keep the thread in line.

Attachments

• DSC00044.jpg
    DSC00044.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Love the plates on the Murci on the far right... very slick :)

Didnt mean to Hijack Mitchells thread but I wanna show off my plate !! :biggrin :biggrin

NOMURCY-1.jpg

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Man I love your your Murci! I am going to have to add a pearl organge Lambo! So good looking!!:cheers

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Be lovin the black on blacks!

dsc0908ct9.jpg

:cheers :thumbsup :willy