BJ Motors - ROCKS!!!

H

HHGT

After many months of searching, I finally found the most pristine and original 1996 VIPER GTS w/ less than 5000 miles on the clock. While I was at it, I bought a Cobra that is also Blue/Wht. What great automobiles and what a great guy Bernie of BJ Motors is. Words could not describe the level of attention/detail he pays to and the follow up this man does, is second to none.:thumbsup:thumbsup

To top it all, he had the cars delivered in TWO DAYS :eek from Virginia to Los Angeles. The driver called me at 10:00 pm, 4th of July, to let me know they are in town. Needless to say, I was not ready, so my Dad received them at his house early this a.m.

Don, if you read this post, I owe you a beer as well buddy!:cheers

Attachments

• viper.cobra1.JPG
    viper.cobra1.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 141
  • viper.cobra0.JPG
    viper.cobra0.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 140
  • viper.cobra2.JPG
    viper.cobra2.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 145
  • viper.cobra3.JPG
    viper.cobra3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 142

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
Cool cars, the blue/white Viper is my all time favorite. Tell us more about the cobra.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Congrats Sam, looking forward to seeing them.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
It took you a while, Sam, but finally you got dialed in on color :biggrin. Congratulations, those are 2 sweet cars. Check the dates on the tires, and save yourself some unnecessary and unpleasant surprises :cheers

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Nice adds to your collection Sam......Bring'em to C&C soon.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Cars look great! Looks like Bernie took good care of you! :cheers

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
Congrats on your new cars, they look GREAT! I will take you up on the beer as soon as I return to Southern California.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey, Sam - how close is the blue on that Viper to the blue on our GT's?

('A wee lighter, mebbe?)

H

HHGT

Hey, Sam - how close is the blue on that Viper to the blue on our GT's?

('A wee lighter, mebbe?)

A couple of weeks ago as luck would have it, I was at Cars and Coffee parked and standing next to Don's TT. A 96 GTS drove by trying to get a parking spot. I got the chance to look at the two and they are VERY DIFFERENT BLUES. I would say the Viper's blue is much brighter and the GT is much deeper

Interestingly enough, I took the wife and Kids to Dad's house this afternoon and they all liked the looks of the Cobra more than the Viper - Go Figure?

The Viper is immaculate and it is everything Bernie said it was - I couldn't be happier. I also strongly believe the early GTS coupes will become the next BJ cars.

The Cobra is made by CMC and I would say it is going to be a fun grocery car and garage art. I purchased it to allow my 12 & 9 year old boys to spend time tinkering with and to father/son bond.

Looking at the cars side by side, you can really see old man Shelby's DNA in both. I can't wait to build my garage and see all these beauties under the same Roof.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I can't wait to build my garage and see all these beauties under the same Roof.

Ha. I sure hope when you DO build it you find much more friendly NEIGHBORS and building codes than I found in my own case. :mad

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Always was partial to that Viper body style!! Couple of fantastic looking cars. Congrats and enjoy. :cheers

Aug 25, 2006
I enjoy reading of great experiences; "Thumbs Up" to Bernie as I have heard great things about him from other folks as well.

Keep it up Bernie and Sam congradulations on your find; both of the gals look stunning.

All the best

Shadowman

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Great looking rides Sam, glad you got them home. :thumbsup

:cheers
Trent

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow! Nice additions to the collection.

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Sam, Thanks I am glad that they made in across the country safe and sound. You were a gentleman to deal with and I hope that you enjoy the cars for many years to come. The 96 Blue and White Vipers are my favorite for the earlier year Gen II Vipers. The only year the stripe went through the license plate frame. Should be a keeper.
The Cobra color Wimbledon Blue is a great color choice, have the pipes ceramic coated and take the kids out on a topless day, which is every day in Ca. Thanks again for the opportunity and enjoy!

H

HHGT

Two more cars I would like to add to the collection; Yellow Dino & Z8. Now I am told BJ Motors has both - Darn you Bernie...

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Well done Sam. Looking forward to seeing those bad boys!!