Big THANKS to DBK!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Well I just walked in after my 2 days on the road back.

Dave as already said..It was WONDERFUL...always a please to see the faces I know and new ones I didn't. Made some new friends and it continues to show why this group is a very special one.

Give me a day or two..or week to sleep and I'll be ready for the next one.

matt

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Like many have already said, many thanks! You put on a great event, DBK. We enjoyed every minute and it was worth every penny!

Dave, great event!!! First class all the way.

Francesca, even though I never met her personally, was very visible, and I have no doubt she is your rock as she was anyone's who sought her out this week... quite a classy young woman. You guys are quite a fit to the outside eye... a lot of class amongst a lot of fun-loving people.

Thank you so much!! Not a moment went by I saw either of you that I didn't take stock of the effort you put into the whole time... kudos to you both!
KimV.

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
DBK, thanks for all your efforts in putting the Rally together, and for your continuing generous commitment of time and energy for the Forum and for the whole community of GT lovers.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Very well done Dave !!

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
At the risk of being repetitously redundant... great job Dave!

:thumbsup

Cobradvr

GT Owner
Dave,

Beth and I had a great time, we plan to come to next year's rally (and register on-time). Thanks for your effort, meeting Camilo and Carroll was awesome.

Beth and I were wondering if you have our address for the litho? Let me know, if not I can email it to you.

Thanks again,
Mark

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
DBK,
Many thanks to you and everyone involved in making the rally a huge success!
Tom

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Outstanding....

Dave - fine work. A great Family event that Margaret, Megan and I will remember for a very long time..
Looking forward to next year.
See you on Woodward next week.

andy
AJB

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave,

Thanks for another extremely successful event.

UNDER PROMISE AND OVER DELIVER

I like your style.

WELL DONE!!

:thumbsup

Aug 25, 2006
Dave

Even though my participation was minimal as I remained tucked away with The GT GUYs I still felt the event though the many stories and comments shared by others and to a person they were having a blast.

With this having been shared Dave; you did a truly great job of putting together a simply stellar Rally. As you know the folks are already looking forward to the next one as such you are likely already considering the multitude of options; with something less than 12 months to go the time will fly by.

Takes care

Shadowman

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
What there was a GT rally !!!??? :biggrin Oh ya GT = Gust Terrific :thumbsup

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Dave,

Thank you very much for the coordinating the event. I was just telling SYCO today, that was a moment in time when it felt like you were living like a ROCK STAR. I had withdraws going back to "normal life".

Ron

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Dave,

Just got back from the Rally late last week and must thankyou for all your hard work, dedication and love you put into this whole thing.

The car is one half and you're the reason for the other!

Terry :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup