Best Whipple Package deal??

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Guys,

I remember someone offering a REALLY nice package deal on a Whipple with all the other bits recently.

Can anyone remember which retailer it was ??.................failing that where's the best place to get a "package deal"?

Thanks!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You want a Whipple, you should buy from Whipple. Price will vary very little from place to place. Install will be the big difference. The larger whipple should be out soon, we've been waiting quite a while now. There might have been an individual owner here looking to sell. Look in the For Sale threads.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Two important things to think about with the Whipples

1. Who is doing the install, I have seen, or heard of some installs that are less than stellar.

2. The custom tune you will use with the Whipple. Some "out of the box" tunes are better than others. Some I would never run in my car!

IMHO the version of Whipples don't matter as much as the 2 items above.

sandman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
I've bought two Whipple packages through Shadowman they came with literally everything (air inlet stiffiners, spark plugs, mafia with his mounting bracket, sct tuner and maps, motocraft gaskets...) needed to install. Plus you have him on the other end of the phone to help if you have any questions and that is worth it's weight in gold!

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Thanks Guys.

I will probably use Roush in the UK for the install - they have done quite a few!

The new "larger" Whipple has me intrigued?? Should I wait??

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Thanks Guys.

I will probably use Roush in the UK for the install - they have done quite a few!

The new "larger" Whipple has me intrigued?? Should I wait??

i would wait if they are saying it will be out in the next couple of months

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I've bought two Whipple packages through Shadowman they came with literally everything (air inlet stiffiners, spark plugs, mafia with his mounting bracket, sct tuner and maps, motocraft gaskets...) needed to install. Plus you have him on the other end of the phone to help if you have any questions and that is worth it's weight in gold!

Shadowman's setup is turnkey. No excuses and absolutely complete to the most minut detail!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I remember someone offering a REALLY nice package deal on a Whipple with all the other bits recently.

Likely that could have been me as i had a complete system for sale here as an owner changed his mine. I ended up selling and installing that system on a car that arrived here from the North West and is now awaiting pick-up in the Philippines! I think that the new owner will be very excited.... and he'd better be very careful on the first few dates while getting to know her!

That said, I sent you an email with a complete solution for your consideration.

Aug 25, 2006
Guys,

Can anyone remember which retailer it was ??.................failing that where's the best place to get a "package deal"?

Thanks!!

All the best with your quest as I have no doubt that once completed that you will enjoy the results.

Now IMO in this world of Internet sales hardware can always be located and purchased at what appears to be the best price however IMO and sadly all too often not at the best deal.

It seems as though for far to many companies it is all about getting the money in the bank when compared to the service which IMO is what one needs to focused on. I suppose that I am from the old school where money followed work when compared to money being that which you receive before the job has been completed.

Certainly the integration of a Whipple is a fairly painless operation until you have a question or concern and then who do you call?

There are many wonderful vendors that are active within this forum as such I would encourage that you consider one of them as they remain here for you; at least I know my position and that I treat folks as I hope to be treated.

Now you being in England certainly does not preclude this because products ship back and forth as remains the ability to communicate by phone at any time of the day.

Is Roush a good consideration for such a tweak; maybe and yet I do not know based on personal experince and furthermore do not see them materially participating within this forum.

Takes care

Shadowman

Last edited:

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
I absolutely can vouch for the fact that, if anything from the upgrade is working less than properly, Mr. Shadowman will not let you hanging and he will be there for you day or night (or should I say very early in the morning :rofl) until you are happy!!

GTED

Shadowman's setup is turnkey. No excuses and absolutely complete to the most minut detail!