Beautiful Red Button...

FastEddie

GT Owner/Operator
Sep 27, 2007
Just purchased Dryhole's '06 Red with White Stripes (# 1787)... he was so carefull to show me everthing about the car... almost everthing! I left to drive it from Dallas to Orange, Texas and got caught up in slow-moving traffic where 35 South, 20East/West and 45 South converge. Some obnoxious idiot attempted to cut me off and I killed it... I coolly attempted to restart via the convention manner by simply turning the key... nothing! After several attempts I reached for my cell phone to call Dryhole... where's my phone! Panic... normally cool under duress I am sensing a little shaking going on... just sitting there, most folks are gawking at the eye candy while others are leaning on their horns... suddenly the most beautifull Red button stares me right in the eyes... Vaarroom!!! ...and the rest of the trip was great! I love this car!

Fast Eddie

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Welcome Fast Eddie! :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Just purchased Dryhole's '06 Red with White Stripes (# 1787)... he was so carefull to show me everthing about the car... almost everthing! I left to drive it from Dallas to Orange, Texas and got caught up in slow-moving traffic where 35 South, 20East/West and 45 South converge. Some obnoxious idiot attempted to cut me off and I killed it... I coolly attempted to restart via the convention manner by simply turning the key... nothing! After several attempts I reached for my cell phone to call Dryhole... where's my phone! Panic... normally cool under duress I am sensing a little shaking going on... just sitting there, most folks are gawking at the eye candy while others are leaning on their horns... suddenly the most beautifull Red button stares me right in the eyes... Vaarroom!!! ...and the rest of the trip was great! I love this car!

Fast Eddie

Now THAT's funny!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :cheers

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
thats some story
good thing you did not hit the "other" red button !!!!!
best of luck with the car-you got the fastest and best color made

sam
#1451------red/white

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Remember grasshopper, ya' gotta yell, 'Clear prop!' before you punch it.
And welcome aboard.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Welcome to the club. I agree with Samthejeepman. Red is "Red Hot"!

Enjoy the car!