Be very afraid - every time you use your cell phone that is.

H

HHGT

I don't know about you guys, but now I understand why the movie theaters do not want your cell phones on during the show.

http://www.koreus.com/video/telephone-portable-mais-popcorn.html

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I don't know about you guys, but now I understand why the movie theaters do not want your cell phones on during the show.

http://www.koreus.com/video/telephone-portable-mais-popcorn.html

"This is your brain."

" This is your brain on cell phones..."

I'm now considering a land line with a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG extension cord. :eek:eek:eek:eek

H

HHGT

"This is your brain."

" This is your brain on cell phones..."

I'm now considering a land line with a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG extension cord. :eek:eek:eek:eek

Larry, let me know when you're done with the kitchen counter top experiment:ack:ack

Seriously, the amount of calls I get in my car would have popped enough popcorn to fill up the largest SUV:willy:willy:willy

H

HHGT

Millimeters Matter

You guys should check out some of the other links....

http://www.koreus.com/video/pub-samsung-millimetres-matter.html

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

H

HHGT

Well, I typed "cellphone" and "popcorn" in the search-field of snopes before I posted and it showed zero results. Oh well, I can converse happily once again. The other videos were entertaining.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Center, no more reality checks!! :)

Love my cell phone, it pops popcorn and causes and instant zipper buster :). Call me at 559 246 7943 so I can feel the luv :)

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I keep mine clipped on my front belt loop. I get a rush every time I'm called, but then I keep mine on vibrate. How exactly does this tie in with our GT's?

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Cellphones, the new vice - Up there with whiskey and cigars now :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Oh boy:)
Crack-berry adict!
Chateau Fuentes adict!
Makers Mark adict!

Ilife is great!

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
one of the cellphones-popping-corn videos (can't remember which one) was actually viral marketing by a company that makes bluetooth headsets for cellphones...

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
"scootypuff" ?

:lol

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Heh. Well spotted! For the "Futurama" fans out there, the "Scooty-Puff Jr." was a little kid's space-scooter that Fry was given to ride into interstellar battle against a huge death-star-like space station. Later, he returned with the "Scooty-Puff Pro: The Doom Bringer" which was an upgraded version with functional death rays instead of a bubble-blowing toy gun, as on the Jr. model...

I figured it was an appropriate handle for the Lotus Elise, which is just too cute for words... and with a Toyota 4-banger under the plastic hood, it doesn't seem right to think of it as anything but good, cute fun. Sort of like if Fischer-Price made a sports car!

I kid, I kid! I love the little Lotus. Great fun, great road feel, especially at the price.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I can pretty much guarantee I'm the only guy that knew the whole Scooty Puff Jr story prior to that post. :lol

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Center, no more reality checks!! :)

Love my cell phone, it pops popcorn and causes and instant zipper buster :). Call me at 559 246 7943 so I can feel the luv :)

Bony, luckly for you this is a hoax, or you gonads would be cooked and your future children may be mutants!

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
DBK - You rock for knowing about the Scooty-Puff! (Well, you rock anyway...)