Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jeff, added you to the list...

930man

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 15, 2008
so when i get there... do i just ask where are the guys with the GT's..??????

BTW i am glad i got reservations at the Princess Fairmont! ... thinking the wife will enjoy it! Is anyone staying there?

it will be crazy this weekend with the NFC championship game ... could be some good fun!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
just follow the trail of cocktail waitresses with MAKERS MARK MANHATTANS...

930man

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 15, 2008
kinda what i was thinking ... will probably be taking Cab there lol

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
just follow the trail of cocktail waitresses with MAKERS MARK MANHATTANS...

:lol

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Ask where the corvette club is sitting.... :wink

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Guys enjoy the event!!! gtjoey 1314/0004:thumbsup

Dear Tripple 0 -4---we'll miss ya buddy. You should be there---yeah I know blah blah it's a long flight -- blah blah the Garage is already full --blah blah the rent check wasn't in the mail..................get some of that bailout money and spend it in Scottsdale.

But with soo many cars to choose from, you could fill the GT Joey Museum and Garage, to the rafters.

your loyal friend

Jeff

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Looks like a good group... I am pulling the sticky...

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Throw in AZGT 4 or 5.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
B-J GT Forum Dinner

Gentlemen,

After what has been the most distressful week of my entire life, Veronica, Charley, David, Krista, and I will be attending tomorrow night's festivities. I need to put some normality back into my existence and spending an evening with good friends will be great. I spent a lot of time with my mother every week of her life over the last 20 years and I'm really going to miss her.

I have received some calls from participants I invited some time ago who will be joining us as well. Carl from Trailex Trailers (world's finest all aluminum trailers) will be there along with a guest. Steve Blankert from the Doehrman Company (world's finest American-made four post garage lifts) will be there with the company president. Mr. Buddy Stubbs and his wife will be joining us. And there will be five in my party. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. El Chorro is setting up for 50 participants.

Chip

Attachments

• Chip & Mom E-mail.jpg
    Chip & Mom E-mail.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 160

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
My condolences, Chip. Keep your chin up, and remember all the great memories you've stored away thoughout the years.

Ralphie

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Chip for all that you do, and we are here for you.

H

HHGT

My heart goes out to you Chip. I too lost my Mom 9 months ago and I feel your sadness. Hang in there Buddy.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
My grandmother always said," BOYS GO BUILD YOUR CAREERS,START WARS,PLAY WITH ALL YOUR TOYS, BUT IF IT WERENT FOR GRANDMA...NONE OF YOU WOULD BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIP, FEEL YOUR GRIEF MY FRIEND....GOD BLESS.........GTJOEY 1314/0004

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
That's a nice picture Chip that says quite a bit. All the best.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Warning!!

The Scottsdale police and local Sheriff's will have extra cops patrolling during this week's activities.....with a special emphasis on drunk drivers in and around the area.

I understand that the Sheriff's (black w/gold accent patrol cars) are extremely strict and will pull you over without much provocation.

I am sure everyone has heard of Sheriff Arpaio - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio

I wouldn't recommend spending a night or two in their lock up :thumbsdow

Please be careful.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Chip

God Speed, time heals most things, memories are the comforter. Your mom is in a better place than we are. I am sure she will be with you always. Mine is.

Mar 15, 2006
God bless Chip.