Barrett Jackson GT dinner in Scottsdale.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Looks like I'll miss all of you... arriving Friday :confused :confused

This looks like a fun deal. I was hoping to be in town earlier in the week, but the airplane won't be ready in time :wink Should be Thurs or Friday for me too.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Dinner

Chip,

Can you post the final details for everyone? Where, When, ect. Looks like it will be a GREAT time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks for ramrodding this thing. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Rich

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Final Details

Chip,
Can you post the final details for everyone? Where, When, ect. Looks like it will be a GREAT time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Thanks for ramrodding this thing. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Rich

Greetings,

For all attending the Ford GT Forum Barrett-Jackson dinner here are the final details. Please look at the attendee list and if you're on it and aren't coming or if you are coming and aren't on the list please PM me so I can give a pretty accurate # to Don & Charlie's. Please let me know if you are bringing your GT as special parking will be provided and a guard will watch over your GT during dinner.

January 17, 2007-Wednesday---7:00 PM
Don & Charlie's Championship Dining
7501 E. Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 990-0900

Directions from the auction: Take the 101 freeway south to the Chaparral Road exit and take Chaparral Road West (right) to Hayden Road, go South (left) on Hayden to Camelback Road, go West (right) on Camelback to 7501 E. Camelback. The restaurant will be on the south (left) side of the road. If you get to Scottdale Road you missed it and went too far. My cell # is (602) 430-4877. If you have a problem or question please call.

We will order from the full menu (including cocktails) and the bill including tip will be divided by the # of people attending. No attempt will be made to adjust anybody's tab because you brought kids or just had a salad, no drinks, and water. If your party has three souls and 45 total attend, your bill will be 3/45 of the total tab. As such, if anybody wants to order a bottle of Dom or wine, you should go into the bar and pay for it separate. All individual cocktails, beer, & wine, will go on the tab and be divided with the bill.:cheers :cheers :cheers

It will make things a lot easier if everybody brings $20.00 bills in sufficent quantity to cover your parties expense. Trying to run 25 credit cards would be impossible.:ack There is an ATM at a bank directly across the street from Don & Charlie's.

Have I missed anything??

See you all soon.:banana :biggrin :banana :biggrin :banana

Chip

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Greetings,

For all attending the Ford GT Forum Barrett-Jackson dinner here are the final details. Please look at the attendee list and if you're on it and aren't coming or if you are coming and aren't on the list please PM me so I can give a pretty accurate # to Don & Charlie's. Please let me know if you are bringing your GT as special parking will be provided and a guard will watch over your GT during dinner.

January 17, 2007-Wednesday---7:00 PM
Don & Charlie's Championship Dining
7501 E. Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 990-0900

Directions from the auction: Take the 101 freeway south to the Chaparral Road exit and take Chaparral Road West (right) to Hayden Road, go South (left) on Hayden to Camelback Road, go West (right) on Camelback to 7501 E. Camelback. The restaurant will be on the south (left) side of the road. If you get to Scottdale Road you missed it and went too far. My cell # is (602) 430-4877. If you have a problem or question please call.

We will order from the full menu (including cocktails) and the bill including tip will be divided by the # of people attending. No attempt will be made to adjust anybody's tab because you brought kids or just had a salad, no drinks, and water. If your party has three souls and 45 total attend, your bill will be 3/45 of the total tab. As such, if anybody wants to order a bottle of Dom or wine, you should go into the bar and pay for it separate. All individual cocktails, beer, & wine, will go on the tab and be divided with the bill.:cheers :cheers :cheers

It will make things a lot easier if everybody brings $20.00 bills in sufficent quantity to cover your parties expense. Trying to run 25 credit cards would be impossible.:ack There is an ATM at a bank directly across the street from Don & Charlie's.

Have I missed anything??

See you all soon.:banana :biggrin :banana :biggrin :banana

Chip

Yes Dear...:biggrin :lol :biggrin
Piccola told me that Don & Charlies have a dry cleaning department, I was planning to bring all my laundry from home, plus the drapes and have them done and figured it would be a hell of deal, getting a 44/45% discount...
care to comment??:willy :eek :willy
Just kidding, thanks Chip for setting this up, your way of splitting the bill is exactly what we did in Vegas at the Palms.:wink

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yo, what days should we come? If we get there for the dinner on the 17th, what day do the festivities end? I need to book a flight tomorrow.

I might as well just move to Scottsdale. Who needs employees?

p.s, good hotels near the action?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, IM GETTING ASKED TO COME BY SOME FRIENDS , ARE YOU REALLY GOING? EMAIL. THANKS GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm going no matter what. Why don't you join us? I'm thinking 17th-22nd.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Yo, what days should we come? If we get there for the dinner on the 17th, what day do the festivities end? I need to book a flight tomorrow.

I might as well just move to Scottsdale. Who needs employees?

p.s, good hotels near the action?

Festivities end when you can't take it anymore. You've been here, so you know ........ When to come - let's see, perfect temperature here, Detroit?

And I see flying again? Take a Chip bag (sorry, Aloha) just in case.

Anyway, many good hotels in the area. One of my favorites is the Hyatt on Doubletree Road (480 991-3388) - many pools, great food and bar - just plain cool spot.

Up scale is the Four Seasons (by me) (480 515-5700) or the Princess (480 585-4848). Another "in the area" is Best Western (480) 951-4000. If anyone else needs ideas, send me a PM.

You and the big C could also camp out here or Chip's or a combo (I'm volunteering him).

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
You guys should consider doing a "dine and dash"! I would pay to watch:biggrin .

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Beck's Landing

You and the big C could also camp out here or Chip's or a combo (I'm volunteering him).

Dave,

Beck's Landing is at your disposal. The Theodore Roosevelt Bar (on site) serves complimentary cocktails from 1:00 AM to Midnight daily.:cheers Current room rate is free. Pool and jacuzzi included.

Chip

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Stupid internet

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Dave,

Beck's Landing is at your disposal. The Theodore Roosevelt Bar (on site) serves complimentary cocktails from 1:00 AM to Midnight daily.:cheers Current room rate is free. Pool and jacuzzi included.

Chip

Ok, talked me in to it - Just call me Dave (or Al, but yes, not late for dinner). I'll be there with my toothbrush :rofl

ShaunaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
newfoundland canada
ShaunaGT

Hi Chip,we will have our gt with us and look forward to meeting you.
alex
ps we should arrive westworld on the 13th. and will be in rv area L

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Anyone going to B-J and the dinner that wants a ride to Las Vegas the next afternoon (Thursday) is welcome to ride with me on my bird. Just drop me a PM.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Hey DBK....

Yo, what days should we come?

Dave,
Who is we? Who's coming with you? :cheers

Chip

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Dinner Gathering

Stupid internet
I agree wholeheartedly. With the major exception of the GT Forum.

Looks like the Scottsdale Dinner has a quorum for the Forum's B of D meeting for the 1st quarter of 2007. :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave,
Who is we? Who's coming with you? :cheers

Chip

Hopefully his lovely new bride Francesca!

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Dave,

Chip

Heck, Chip!
Complimentary cocktails? :cheers Pool & Jacuzzi? :banana We wanna sign up for a room!:lol
Mrs. Blue Moose

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

ShaunaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
newfoundland canada
ShaunaGT

have arrived at westworld but where is the warm sunny weather,i want to take the gt for a run!
alex