Barrett Jackson GT dinner in Scottsdale.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
GT owners and Forum members in town for the Barrett-Jackson Auction are getting together for a dinner, cocktail hour, and bid strategy sesson before you go after those Boss 429, Cobra 289 FIA, 65 GT350, and GT40 Mk II bargans. :banana Last year they had a great deal on a bus!! :ack There appears to be some divergance on which night would be best. Saturday night most people will want to watch the heavy hitters (Bony) bid so Wednsday, Thursday (my first choice) or Friday are the choices. Secure guarded parking will be provided along with our own space and super service at Arizonas finest (my opinion) Rib/Steak/Fish restaurant, Don & Charlie's. I want to know 3 things.

1. What nights CAN you attend?
2. What night is your first choice?
3. How many people will attend with you? (wife, kids, mistress)

Join Bony and Chip for an evening of politically incorrect discussion and artery clogging fare. :cheers PM me with any questions but please answer the above 3 questions on the thread.

Thanks,
Chip

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chip, I'm in, set the date and time and venue. I will have a guest most likely, depending on what date you fix. Any night flies for me. Thanks for your leadership!! :cheers :biggrin :cheers

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Thanks for setting this up Chip! I'm available any night, but prefer Wed night (because then I get to see my buddy Chris) :biggrin No guests.

See you all there! :cheers

Mary

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
chip, i'll be there any night suits, alone :thumbsup

Last edited:

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Hi Chip,
My wife and I are planning on attending. Sounds like a good time! :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I can only make Wednesday night since I have to be in another city the rest of the week. I will be flying in for the dinner if it is the night that ultimately works for everyone.

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
Dinner

Wednesday would work best for me, but could also do Thursday. There will be two of us.
Don :thumbsup

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Chip -

Thanks for taking the lead. I can make it Thurs., Fri., or Sat., but would say my preference would be for Thursday. There will be four of us, my wife and I, plus another couple from Texas meeting us at B-J.

Jeff

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
WELL, I GOT IT, HOW ABOUT A DINNER ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHTS... THAT WILL COVER EVER ISSUE SO FAR... :banana :lol :banana
gawd darn, I just keep impressing myself with my brillance :banana
:party :party :club :party

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks, Chip.
My wife and I plan to attend. Wednesday, Thursday or Friday works for me. :cheers

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dinner

My wife and I can make Wednesday night only as we have a packed B-Jackson 5 days. Tomy Hamon

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chip, is the offer to provide security for the GT parking area still a go?

Attachments

• 4-policemen-at-work.jpg
    4-policemen-at-work.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 216

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
bony said:
Chip, is the offer to provide security for the GT parking area still a go?
Bony,
Yes, we will park in a seperate area and a uniformed armed guard from Team CB Petroleum will watch the cars the entire time. He will shoot and dismember anybody that attempts to drool on the GT's. :biggrin

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
So far.......

....Wednesday night has the most requests. Post up if you're coming and I'll finalize the date by Dec 15. Jeff, if we do this on Wed. and you can't make it Wed. perhaps a smaller function Thur. night would be fun as well.

Chip

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
ChipBeck said:
....Wednesday night has the most requests. Post up if you're coming and I'll finalize the date by Dec 15. Jeff, if we do this on Wed. and you can't make it Wed. perhaps a smaller function Thur. night would be fun as well.

Chip

works for wednesday & thursday, what time?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
ChipBeck said:

Chip

I am in. Just say where and when. Those of us coming from the East would sure appreciate it if it wasn't too late getting started. I must be getting old... :rofl

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Haven't been to Don & Charlies in about 6 months, but I'm sure it's still A+++.
My 1/2 cent: Between 5 and 6 PM at D&C's = stellar. Early for the East coast boys; not as busy inside (or outside by the cars) at the restaurant.

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Chip -
Please don't feel obliged to set up a second dinner on my account - if the majority want to go Wednesday, go ahead - I'll get over it :biggrin

Heck, I don't even own a GT - I just love the car, and like most of the fine people I've met on this Forum. Do whatever is best for the group.

regards,

Jeff

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
Dinner

I am in for two.
Don

lthlvpr

GT Owner