Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
enjoy your new ride and keep us posted.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
BTW, Bruce sent me an email re a photo shoot. Let me know when & where.

I'm doing a professional photo shoot of a modern BMW for a client next weekend at various locations around orange county. I know you don't want to miss that, since you are such a fan of Bavarian creme.

Bruce probably won't be ready until after Halloween, he's got something wicked brewing...

H

HHGT

I'm doing a professional photo shoot of a modern BMW for a client next weekend at various locations around orange county. I know you don't want to miss that, since you are such a fan of Bavarian creme.

Bruce probably won't be ready until after Halloween, he's got something wicked brewing...

I know you're pretty good with the camera Randy, so I wanted to share some pictures of the other Bavarian Creme you so admire...:wink
His favorite car also happens to be a BMW..:ack

Attachments

• barney-frank.jpg
    barney-frank.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 206
  • barney_frank_enda_floor.jpg
    barney_frank_enda_floor.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 206
  • dish-barney-frank.jpg
    dish-barney-frank.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 205

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I know you're pretty good with the camera Randy, so I wanted to share some pictures of the other Bavarian Creme you so admire...:wink
His favorite car also happens to be a BMW..:ack

Jim and I will be waiting for you tomorrow at the kart track.

Showdown at 10:30am...

If I can make a soccer game in the morning, and bring my family of four to the track, surely you can drag yourself and out of bed to make it out there...

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Jim and I will be waiting for you tomorrow at the kart track.

Showdown at 10:30am...

If I can make a soccer game in the morning, and bring my family of four to the track, surely you can drag yourself and out of bed to make it out there...

ewwwwwww..... management challenge I see here!

Syco, let us know how Sam does!

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
I emailed Nissan USA to find out how they can make the GTR without a stick shift, put a black box in it, and also brought up not standing behind there product. I waited like 3business days and they responded and simply said they are stopping production to fix some things and if I had any problems with my skyline to get a hold of customer service. They just sent me a generic email with a form attached to it if I was having problems with my skyline I could fill it out and turn it in for anything warranty related.

Nissan customer service gets you here::confused
Ford customer service(ranked #1) gets you here::cheers

we used to go drinking with our Ford rep, awesome group of folks.

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
Skyrex brings up a good point about the older skylines being legendary. with the gtr 32,33,34 you could get about 1200 hp on the engine. with the awd and almost no lag you have it made. my friend Tom's running a similar story with his 96 supra single turbo putting out over 550hp. you can get about 1100 hp on a supra engine block.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
ewwwwwww..... management challenge I see here!

Syco, let us know how Sam does!

Sam didn't make it out, but his hired muscle beat me.

RV King

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2007
Laguna Beach, CA
Sam did not show up because he's SCARED!:willy:willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
He was most likely butt naked sitting in one of his cars making racing noises :)

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
He was most likely butt naked sitting in one of his cars making racing noises :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlKuNASYui8

RV King

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2007
Laguna Beach, CA
Shelby,

Putting aside the GTR transmission and Black box issue, the car is
UGLY, OVER PRICED & OVER RATED.

I personally have ZERO interest in the car. If I won one in a raffle, I would sell it without even being slightly curious about its driveability - but I feel the same way about most modern BMWs. Sorry, just my personal opinion.

Sam you are obviously talking about that Cadillac and Jaguar (Taurus) you used to own. Just an accurate opinion...:biggrin

H

HHGT

Sam didn't make it out, but his hired muscle beat me.

:slap

H

HHGT

One feature this forum is missing BONY is embedded audio - within the thread. If it did, you would not only be hearing my racing noises, you'd be smelling them.:willy:willy:willy

H

HHGT

Sam you are obviously talking about that Cadillac and Jaguar (Taurus) you used to own. Just an accurate opinion...:biggrin

Oh shut-up....

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
OK let's see if I have this straight.
GTR stands for "Get Transmission Replaced"

Just curious :biggrin

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
As BlackIce has already posted, the GT-R for 2010 will officially lose launch control and with it the ability to post those incredible sub-4s 0-60 times. More information from Edmunds:
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=136286

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
My worst nightmare - Bony Fife the prosecuting attorney and Ralphie the judge. I won't be able to sleep tonight. Just got worse, StormCat could be my court appointed defense attorney.

:tap::tap::tap::tap::tap:

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
My wife saw the GTR for the first time yesterday on the floor of Moscone Center and proclaimed "That is so ugly!" There were about a half dozen guys watching the pole dancer prance around the car who, amazingly, turned their heads. I quickly ushered her to the Ford exhibit.

Juan Cooldude

GT Owner
Jul 1, 2008
Pics of the pole dancer, please.