AZ C&C Last Saturday

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Another beautiful morning in Scottsdale AZ at the the local C&C. A local photographer did some pics of my car and then of course offered to do a professional studio photo shoot. Good looking pics though.

Attachments

• GT 4.jpg
    GT 4.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 316
  • GT 3.jpg
    GT 3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Morning AZ GT.jpg
    Morning AZ GT.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 316

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
And we got a foot plus of snow saturday. Man we live in the WRONG place.

Great pix, thanks for sharing.

Cobraguy

GT Owner
I hear ya Andy.....up at 6:00 am and shovelled the entire cul-de-sac. No gym stop required today!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Great looking car (but take off the side stripes!:biggrin).

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Great pics! That's an early C & C! Makes for great lighting though. CA & AZ - can't beat the weather in the winter!

Ed

PS Come visit us Specracer & warm up!

Attachments

• 1526449_645676048808091_1691583960_n.jpg
    1526449_645676048808091_1691583960_n.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Great photos! I am coming to Scottsdale for a few days at the end of March/early April, to get away from the South Dakota winter. Any chance that Saturday, April 1, is a C&C date?

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Great shots Kirk! I checked out the photographer's Instagram, he has some impressive photos. C&C starts early out here, I arrived at 6:30am and had to park away from the other GT's. It's the first Saturday of every month, so April 1 will definitely be a C&C date. There is talk of it being an official FGT gathering also. Hopefully Chip will have his NGT to show off!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Does Chip wake up that early? LOL. Not when we go out the night before! LOL

Ed

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Great shots Kirk! I checked out the photographer's Instagram, he has some impressive photos. C&C starts early out here, I arrived at 6:30am and had to park away from the other GT's. It's the first Saturday of every month, so April 1 will definitely be a C&C date. There is talk of it being an official FGT gathering also. Hopefully Chip will have his NGT to show off!

Excellent! Thanks.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Any chance that Saturday, April 1, is a C&C date?

It's the first Saturday of every month...

Unless things have changed recently, isn't the show every Saturday night all year round? I seem to recall the show is referred to as "the world's longest-running weekend car show" or something akin to that. All I know is I've attended the show every Saturday night I've been in Scottsdale over the past 20 years or so...and I haven't always been in Scottsdale on the 1st Saturday of the month. :biggrin

'For kicks and giggles, I just checked the show's website, and it still says the show is every Sat. night 4-8 p.m. 'Not so anymore??? :shrug

https://www.experiencescottsdale.com/event/mcdonalds-rock-n-roll-car-show-at-the-pavilions/361000/

Last edited:

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Unless things have changed recently, isn't the show every Saturday night all year round? I seem to recall the show is referred to as "the world's longest-running weekend car show" or something akin to that. All I know is I've attended the show every Saturday night I've been in Scottsdale over the past 20 years or so...and I haven't always been in Scottsdale on the 1st Saturday of the month. :biggrin

'For kicks and giggles, I just checked the show's website, and it still says the show is every Sat. night 4-8 p.m. 'Not so anymore??? :shrug

https://www.experiencescottsdale.com/event/mcdonalds-rock-n-roll-car-show-at-the-pavilions/361000/

You are referring to the Scottsdale "Pavilions" show which is indeed every Saturday off 101/Indian Bend. More classic cars and less high end cars overall. It's more of a family environment and maybe a little less "safe" for a higher end car IMO. The Cars & Coffee is the first Saturday every month @ 8777 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale in Gainey Village. I'm guessing it's one of the higher end shows in the country. 3 Bugatti's, a 918, and many other exotics last week(4 GT's). Prime time would be 7-9am before it starts thinning out.

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
One more pic from the show. Credit to the event holders Scuderia Southwest and the photog: Dave Urbanic!
(@davidurbanic and @scuderiasouthwest on Instagram).

Tom

Attachments

• 1_7_17 SSW Gainey Concourse Russo Steele-80.jpg
    1_7_17 SSW Gainey Concourse Russo Steele-80.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 73

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You are referring to the Scottsdale "Pavilions" show...

You're correct - I was.

Which conclusively proves someone over seventy ought not read posts or reply to same before 6 A.M....especially if he's been up since 2 A.M. :facepalm: