Awsum Whipple Photos

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Bony... those units are pay toilets for the help. I hope you paid after you used our facilities. The meter shows some very high usage that has not been paid for. Are you sure you only used it once? I will have to play back the surveillance cameras for the past few weeks. :frown :frown

I will settle with you when I see you this morning. I was impressed that you had the only porta potty with a bidet in it,.... nothing but class.

I have decided to go the Whipple route... thanks for being the :lol role model

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
bony said:
I have decided to go the Whipple route... thanks for being the :lol role model

You too? That didn't take long...

GRTG4CE

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2006
Jerry congratulations this looks Awesome !!!! I am going to move forward on the Whipple. Now that Herndon is complete between Van Ness & Marks we can take all three lanes for a run ( Bony - You - and myself ) .....

Looks Great !!!

John

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
John, my car is at Dustins, did a 600HP base pull prior to the install, can't wait to see the difference. Glad they paved Herndon :biggrin

GRTG4CE

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2006
Bony, can you give me a call when yours is complete so I can check it out ?
284-1611.

Thanks Again,

John

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yup, will do, i expect it to be insane... right up your alley :cheers

GRTG4CE

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2006
I can't wait to check it out !!!!!

Thanks Bony

GRTG4CE

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2006
Dustin / Bony

What is the turn around time ? And when would you have the next available time slot ?

Thanks,
John

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Bob Ida got mine today.

Just with pulley and chips and exhust and open the ducts power was a big diffence.Now with the wipple i cant wait

GRTG4CE

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2006
Bob Ida what a great guy !!!!! I really enjoyed working with him on the phone when I purchased his exhaust system. And what a great system and Awesome sound. Please tell him John Hein in Fresno says hello !!!!

Thanks And Have Fun !!!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
That install does look great. I like the jewel-like look of the engine, it's like opening pandora's box!