Aviatex, Ford GT Edition Watch

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Hi to all GT Owners,

While back a link to this watch was posted in this forum in Italian; I was able to get the info & got in touch with the manufacturer & the distributor. After about 6 weeks I am happy to inform you that I just received today the watch matching the colors of my car. Basically, you can order the watch to match your car color; it is made in Switzerland by Aviatex Almex Technology but the distributor, (Temps & Passions) translated from French to "time & Passions" is in Monaco.
Anyone interested in purchasing the watch (by the way, these watches are limited to 101 pieces in each color) can PM me for additional info. I have the actual picture of my watch in its box but do not know how to post it on the forum.

Gaby Jr.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Picture? Links?

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
This is how you post pics:

Step 1: Register at photobucket.com.

Step 2: Once registered, a screen will come up with a browser button. click it and it will take you to your pictures on your hard drive.

Step 3: Double click the pic you want, then the img file will be shown in the box next to the browser button.

Step 4: Click the upload button below the browser button.

Step 5: Now you have the pic on the internet, now you can click on the img text, copy it and paste it into the reply box when you reply on the forums.

I use photobucket, but there are other sites that will do the same thing.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Hi Fubar,

You can try www.aviatex.ch to view the watch & get more info. give me your e mail address & I can send you my own watch photo. I will try & follow Blackstorm instructions to post it on the Forum.

Gaby

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Blackstorm,

Thank you for the input; I will give it a try!

Gaby

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
ford-gt.jpg

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
To Each His Own

WHAT?

No "BLING" for the Heritage owners?

Sorry, but these are just a bit "over the top" for my taste.

However, to each his own.

Fred