Autobahn runs, WFO!

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
We have had some serious talk about a trip. General opinion is that Nurburgring is not the safe track to run on. Two gents that I knew from the UK and FerrariChat board perished in their 360 at that track. There are other places to guy for great auto events and high speed touring in France, Italy and along the Adriatic. The cost will be the same as a luxury cruise with a suite.
Contact me via email or phone to discuss further.

Le Mans!

Rob

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Le Mans!

Rob

Lol how could we forget Le Mans!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The LeMan's Classique runs July 11 through the 13th. I have the documentation. They expect 6000+ club cars and have a list of what cars are allowed on the club car area.
They must all be pre'66 vintage and they have a printed list. Somebody would have to get an exemption for our new FGT's. I am unable to travel during this period, so I will yield to someone that can make these arrangements.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
The LeMan's Classique runs July 11 through the 13th. I have the documentation. They expect 6000+ club cars and have a list of what cars are allowed on the club car area.
They must all be pre'66 vintage and they have a printed list. Somebody would have to get an exemption for our new FGT's. I am unable to travel during this period, so I will yield to someone that can make these arrangements.

Neil and I where at the Classic in 2006 with 11 other GTs as guests of Roush. We even did a lap of the track before one of the races.

If we work on this it should be possible.

Rob