Atlanta area owners GT Guys in the spring ???

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Talked to Dennis and Rich at Rally VII about coming south next spring. If we can put something together we can have service and Mods done by
guys who really know the GT. All work would be billed separate with them and we would be split their travel and expenses. They suggested we could possibly get Torrie to come in for his tuning expertise. Let me know if anyone would like to be part of this.
Here is a link to their website for anyone not familiar with their business.

Check out the cars unveiled at Rally VII
Presenting the new RH Motorsports GT1-S and GT3-S production cars

http://www.thegtguy.com/

Last edited:

stumeat

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2010
Georgia
I could be interested.....thinking

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
To the top would need several to make this work

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Very interested. Would you prefer responses here, or PM to you directly? Thanks for trying to put this together.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
let's keep posting here to show who wants some work. If you want you can pm or post what you are interested in. I will keep Rich and Dennis updated

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
I'd be interested. Only have pulley/tune from Shelby, but maybe I'll be ready for more by then-or at least a maintenance check.

Connor-san

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta
I'll likely join in.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Any updates on this? Just checking in

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I'm on the way for them. I could use a quick physical.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
I'm on the way for them. I could use a quick physical.

They may take Blue Ridge Parkway east of you, putting whatever they're driving up on two wheels (!) en route to Atlanta. No matter, I hope you, me and all in the vicinity get the announcement soon enough. I just want my car looked at, caressed, adjusted, and loved on by the best. Looking for a time and a date. Thanks to all those helping put this together.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I forwarded this to a few GT friends in Atlanta who haven't seen this thread yet, and I'm sure some of them will pass it on to a few other owners who aren't on this forum much. I think several of them might be interested, and it would give me an excuse (like I need one) to fly out there for a weekend.

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
My car could use some maintenance. Count me in.

Eric

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Hey Guys, I live in Greenville, SC and Denis just came by my place yesterday to do a full service on my two GTs. BTW: Great guy and great service! Denis commented that my place would be a great place to have a get together in the SE. I have two lifts and all the equipment needed. I would be more than happy to host. Just let me know. Chad

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
That would be perfect sounds like a great place

jackj45

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 2, 2008
Charlotte
I would be interested from Charlotte.

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Guess this opportunity didn't happen? Nearest place that GT Guys might visit this summer?

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I am still open to have it at my place in Greenville, SC. I guess the GT Guys need to respond if they want to do it.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Not Speaking for Rich and Denis but pretty sure they will work it into their schedule but would need some firm idea of who and what before making a commitment

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Just throw some dates out and I will see if it works for me. The first week of June and the week of July 4th does not work for me. Thanks

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
great idea I think that we should all participate. Count me in