Atlanta area get together

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that my friends and I are getting together this weekend up near the Mall of GA, or possibly Gwinnett Place. It will be mostly Mustangs and Corvettes, I believe....not sure who else is going to show up. But we just like car enthusiasts of all types to get together with us, if they want. We'll basically just hang out, take some pictures, maybe even make some cruising videos....and BS. Right now, we're thinking about getting together around 6:00PM on Saturday. Please post here or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
It will get congested there at times, but shouldn't be bad on Saturday night. It's really just a pain if you're trying to get on 316. We may actually meet at Gwinnet Place Mall, although I'm not sure. Last time they met in the parking lot....but now that I think of it, that was on Sunday...when the mall closes earlier.

Mall of GA isn't bad, and we will usually meet in a Walmart parking lot right off of I-985 and Hwy 20. I'm hoping that we can get a lot of people up there between 6:00 and 7:00, because we could do some videos!!

Here's one my friend made of my Z06, just to give you an idea of the stuff we'd like to do (of course, we spent half the day making this for my particular car, so don't expect anything this good on Saturday lol)

http://www.03svtcobra.net/Videos/LankhossC6Z06Video.wmv

Steeda30

Jun 7, 2006
Vinings, Ga.
Would be nice to see some of the local Ford GT's. Hope some of you can make it out :)

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
One shameless bump before the weekend ;-)

Sleeper

May 11, 2006
Saint Louis
ZO6 video envy

Lankhoss,
Very nice video of your ZO-6!
What software did you use for video editing?

TD

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
Steeda did it, I think he just uses Windows Movie Maker....very basic software. He's just got the "talent" for that sorta thing! Thanks for the compliment, we had a good time making it.

By the way, about our get together...I think we may be heading up to Jillians on Saturday night. They are showing the Bernard Hopkins vs. Antonio Tarver fight there, and I think it'd be a great place to meet. Awesome place, should be a good fight, and central location.

Steeda30

Jun 7, 2006
Vinings, Ga.
101 views and 6 replies, :lol

Where are all the Ford GT's?

Lankhoss

May 11, 2006
Loganville, GA
Ok, we are meeting up at Walmart near the Mall of GA at 6:00PM. Should be a good location, as there is usually quite a bit of parking lot space for cars to park. To get there, you take I-985 north to the first exit. That's exit 4, Highway 20. You take a right off the exit, then make a left at the first light. We'll just meet up to chit chat, and maybe make a few cruising videos. No real plans, except to hang out and BS. Hopefully we'll head up to Jillians later on in the evening to watch some boxing, as well :thumbsup

Again, it's just east of I-985 on Highway 20. Hope to see some of you there!