Anyone Want a Factory Car Cover??

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
I have one that I didn't sell with the car. I think I used it three or four times, so it's in perfect conditon. I saw that one sold on Ebay for almost $400, and the price from Ford is much higher than that. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Colors?

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas

Gray with black stripes. I figured they all came that way.

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
It IS in the duffel bag too.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
For those that haven't seen one, here is what the factory cover looks like:

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 268

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
$200

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
I have a $300 bid, do I hear $350? This is fun!

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
I have one that I didn't sell with the car. I think I used it three or four times, so it's in perfect conditon. I saw that one sold on Ebay for almost $400, and the price from Ford is much higher than that. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Was this intentional? I don't understand why anyone would sell their car incomplete. For my cars, I give over everything, even the journal I keep on the car and all the repair bills and new parts invoices. It's not right to piece out the OEM bits just to make a few hundred extra bucks, IMHO.

M

Mark O

Carrot, you cheap ba$tard, why didn't you just give it to the new owner?

SVTPony

Oct 5, 2006
I have a brand new/never used cover in the factory duffle bag too...anyone interested can pm me. Best Offer:shrug

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Hell, I had it in a closet somewhere! Didn't even think about until I found it when I was moving a couple of days ago. I didn't think it came with the car. Am I wrong? In any case, I've never even talked to the buyer, so I don't feel so bad.

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
I have a brand new/never used cover in the factory duffle bag too...anyone interested can pm me. Best Offer:shrug

Hey, jackass! Get your own thread! Why would you try to barge in on mine when I'm trying to sell something? There is no free trade agreement in my thread! :thumbsdow

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I also have a car cover for sale. I would be willing to sell it for $1 less than whatever anyone is willing to pay for Big Carrots. :lol

Just kidding. Stay away from my car cover, thieves...

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
$2 less.

:rofl

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
:willy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This is how we treat Ferrari assholes :lol

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Hey, jackass! Get your own thread! Why would you try to barge in on mine when I'm trying to sell something? There is no free trade agreement in my thread! :thumbsdow

:lol :lol

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
This is how we treat Ferrari assholes :lol

Thanks for that! Now my nuts hurt!

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Too Many Covers

Just curious to know if anyone else was sent a Car Cover from the Factory with instructions to ship the "cover-that-came-with-the-car" back to them? Ford indicated that my original "Black" car cover might damage the car; but when I compared the 2 covers side by side, they seemed identical, and Grey, with Black stripes? My dealer told me to keep both of them. :bang

bg5512

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2006
Hell, I had it in a closet somewhere! Didn't even think about until I found it when I was moving a couple of days ago. I didn't think it came with the car. Am I wrong? In any case, I've never even talked to the buyer, so I don't feel so bad.

I think I'm "the buyer". Unless there's another blue / white '05 Hennessey from Texas sold by Roy Cats. I didn't think to ask Roy about the cover, I just assumed it came with one. PM me to discuss.