Anyone near Woodland Hills, CA?

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
That's where I'll be in November visiting my girlfriend's family. It would be cool to match names with faces or catch up with you guys at a local event. :thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Making early plans I see! November is a ways off.....

H

HHGT

Hell Yah

One hour from Cars & Coffee...

PM me to discuss if you'll be working or just chillin...

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
One hour from Cars & Coffee...

PM me to discuss if you'll be working or just chillin...
Probably just chilling and enjoying the west coast but those plans might change. Knowing me, who can't sit still and "Do nothing" for more than a few hours.... :shrug

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Like HH said an hour from Irvine Cars and Coffee. It runs from 7am till 9am. You would need to leave around 6am to experience the full event. Some do a breakfast near by right after. You would be back to Wooland by 11am.

Also fairly close to Cooltechllc.com Nota4re.

Sneek out and join the crowd, we would love to see you. Just don't point out that water spot on HHGT's car, it will kill his day finding it.:rofl

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Like HH said an hour from Irvine Cars and Coffee. It runs from 7am till 9am. You would need to leave around 6am to experience the full event. Some do a breakfast near by right after. You would be back to Wooland by 11am.

Also fairly close to Cooltechllc.com Nota4re.

Sneek out and join the crowd, we would love to see you. Just don't point out that water spot on HHGT's car, it will kill his day finding it.:rofl
So if I squint and approach HHGT's car he'll stop me dead in my tracks to avoid a day of grief? :biggrin I'd like to hit up cars and coffee, I'll keep that in mind. Hope to meet you guys..

H

HHGT

To spot my car would be easy - mine is usually the cleanest. I get there at 5:15 a.m. and detail the car.

To spot Kingman's, aka Herb's black GT, just look for this plate:

Attachments

• plates.JPG
    plates.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 117

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
It appears that Sam has a crush on me?:slap

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Do C&C on Saturday (one hour away) and then Supercar Sundays right in Woodland Hills on Sunday, of course.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
To spot my car would be easy - mine is usually the cleanest. I get there at 5:15 a.m. and detail the car.

To spot Kingman's, aka Herb's black GT, just look for this plate:
:rofl:rofl

Thanks guys

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
Super cars sundays in woodland hills. It's a 5 minute ride.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
I'm 8 miles from Woodland hills.....if you need a ride to cars and coffee just lemme know.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thanks guys I'll have a "Ride" but it won't be an FGT so I may get picky between the rental or riding shotgun in a real car :biggrin Supercar Sundays is a definite, as I know my girlfriend's dad always goes so he mentioned it over the phone. :thumbsup

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Is Supercars Sunday the gathering right off the 101 at Valley Circle where the last Sunday each month is big?