Anyone love the stock cast [6 spoke] wheels?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Initially, I didn't like the cast 6 spoke wheels.

But they are growing on me, I think they are very nice. Definitely a different look from the forged. If I had them, I would just try to buy another set of the other wheels. It does come in handy to have a spare set of wheels.

GT703

GT Owner
Oct 17, 2005
Pennsylvania
Mine came with the lightweights but I prefer the stock ones:thumbsup and have ordered a set. I am glad that they will be easier to clean!

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Guys who have bought stock wheels from FoMoCo ... how much does Ford get for these? Are the spinners included with the wheels or must they be ordered separately? What are the part numbers? THANKS!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Guys who have bought stock wheels from FoMoCo ... how much does Ford get for these? Are the spinners included with the wheels or must they be ordered separately? What are the part numbers? THANKS!
Front 4G7Z 1007-AA
Rear 4G7Z 1007-BA
Cap 4G7Z 1130-AA

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

You can usually find a dealer willing to sell the entire set with the hubcaps for about $2K. List is somewhere just north of $2500.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
If DBK would accept my advertising money I could let these go all day long for under 2k for the full set.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
cdn list prices are:
fronts #aa $699.27 ea
rears #ba $920.75 ea
caps $52.46 ea
nuts $1.78 ea
valve assembly $ 7.70 ea
The rest is how much your dealer will discount.
Total at list all complete before taxes if applicable
CDN $ 3516.28