Anyone know the FGT at Ferrari of Atlanta

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I see there is a 2006 Tungsten car for sale at Ferrari of Atlanta. It seems to have some nice mods on it. Was wondering if anybody knew the history of it.
Thanks

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
We have an all 4 option, 4k mile tungsten car that's coming in tomorrow. One owner, like new car. Give me a call and I will give you first crack at it if that's what your looking for...

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Shelby

I sent you an introductory email.

Bill

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I know BtwoG that you are looking for more specific info on the Atlanta car but that said, from the pics it looks very clean. A (desireable) 1-option car (no mac, no BBS optional wheels, no painted calipers). OEM (Sanyo) stereo in place. Looks like a Borla exhaust. I think I see a Cool Tech transaxle cooler. But I also know that Shelby's Tungsten is very, very, clean car..... and that we can virtually guarantee a positive buying experience from him.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Their ad says Tubi exhaust? I never heard of them for GTs.
Also, the wheels are pretty odd looking.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Tubi does (did?) make an exhaust for the GT.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
You can hear a Tubi here: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?3051-Complete-Rally-Exhaust-Compilation

BTW, anyone know if the "Full FRPP" is rear exit, or headers into muffler?

That Atlanta GT has some oddball spinners tacked on. If those are stock size wheels...and they look like base OEM except for the spinners on top of spinners...with Michelins you have the "benefit" of a lower final drive ratio to go with the larger fender gaps.

Shelby can fix that corroded steering wheel center cap.

Last edited: