Anyone know about the silver no-stripe at Lambo Houston?

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Looks like low mile 2-owner car. Anyone know the car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170476194753

H

HHGT

Bernie at BJ Motors has the same car and he is a friend of the forum.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
DoctorV8 lives around there, and I believe has a similar colored car, albeit twin-turbod. He may know it.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I bought my GT and 2 other cars from Lambo of Houston. No worries.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
They have owned that car three different times. I know Gary Seale, who runs the place. Would be happy to help find out more info if you need me to.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Can't be the exact same car (but maybe you didn't mean it literally!), ads show different VIN's and Lambo car has lower miles & side stripes removed.

Hmmm... May have to see what they'll give me for my Viper & Audi!

Bernie at BJ Motors has the same car and he is a friend of the forum.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
They have owned that car three different times. I know Gary Seale, who runs the place. Would be happy to help find out more info if you need me to.

I know they have had 2-3 different silver cars recently. One was a forum members

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
I swear LOH has sold more silver no stripers than anyone.....I think this one is their 5th or 6th. Both ByeEnzo and I got our cars from Raj there. He's a great guy, and will treat you right if you ask for him.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Nice looking GT, are we seeing a decreaase in value, relaizing that the reserve has not been met on this one, but seems like a few GTs have been sold recently in the $120-$140K range?

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
They are asking $156 for it. Just as an alternative I would take $145K for mine.......silver, factory no-stripe, dealer added stripes,,,std wheels & calipers....has the Mac only. 4K miles. According to Quickdraw mine is a very rare one indeed.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Nice looking GT, are we seeing a decreaase in value, relaizing that the reserve has not been met on this one, but seems like a few GTs have been sold recently in the $120-$140K range?

Just because 1 or 2 have sold cheap does not reflect the current market. My cars are selling faster than I can get them for prices that are ABOVE what they have been for the last 18 months. Good news for owners! :thumbsup

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Just because 1 or 2 have sold cheap does not reflect the current market. My cars are selling faster than I can get them for prices that are ABOVE what they have been for the last 18 months. Good news for owners! :thumbsup

Having been one of Shelby's recent "victims", I can attest to that. What I liked about Elite unlike the other ebayers, was you get a used GT that has been gone over, and feels like it is new with low miles, and unless you asked for something different, a car that is stock and looks like it came directly from Ford. PS I am not a paid Elite spokesperson, but will be happy to take a DEEP discount on my next purchase.:)

Last edited:

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Having been one of Shelby's recent "victims", I can attest to that. What I liked about Elite unlike the other ebayers, was you get a used GT that has been gone over, and feels like it is new with low miles, and unless you asked for something different, a car that is stock and looks like it came directly from Ford. PS I am not a paid Elite spokesperson, but will be happy to take a DEEP discount on my next purchase.:)

:biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
:biggrin I think that the little green smile means You Got It!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I swear LOH has sold more silver no stripers than anyone.....I think this one is their 5th or 6th. Both ByeEnzo and I got our cars from Raj there. He's a great guy, and will treat you right if you ask for him.

What he said!

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
Sounds a little suspicious since it had more miles on the odometer in 2007 than in 2010. Since that was 3 owners ago, it's going to be tough to track down and confirm what really happened.....

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
I sold them my silver no stripe in '08.... Gary couldn't have been cooler or easier to deal with.The car was perfect and I started to feel regret the minute it was loaded into the trailer.... I even asked ByeEnzo if he wanted to sell it back to me about a year later ! LOL !!!

Just call them, they are very straight up.

Teddy

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Just call them, they are very straight up.

Teddy

that's why I have bought 3 cars from them.

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Not mine! i think every silver no stripe (ex the car bernie has and mine) are in TX!

maybe KOSupply's car?

Last edited: