Anyone hear from Jay (Analogdesigner) lately?

Apr 24, 2006
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Jay lately? I ordered off his website few weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Thanks.

Aug 25, 2006
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Jay lately? I ordered off his website few weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Thanks.

I chat with Jay every couple of weeks and can share that he has had some awkward moments over the last many weeks

His sweetie was in a terrible accident and then as the result (sadly) other issues became back-burner which ultimately snow balled into chaos.

The last time we chatted he shared that he was working very hard to get caught up and hopes that in the end all will understand that issues arose beyond his control.

Jay is a great person and brings great things to the GT community

All the best

Shadowman

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Bill!

We hope that everything falls back into place for Jay and his lady!

We miss his contributions and will keep the lights on!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Jay posted a thread here on The 'Forum outlining what Shadowman related above and some other details as well as I recall.

"Understanding" is the watchword here, me thinks. :cheers

Apr 24, 2006
I chat with Jay every couple of weeks and can share that he has had some awkward moments over the last many weeks

His sweetie was in a terrible accident and then as the result (sadly) other issues became back-burner which ultimately snow balled into chaos.

The last time we chatted he shared that he was working very hard to get caught up and hopes that in the end all will understand that issues arose beyond his control.

Jay is a great person and brings great things to the GT community

All the best

Shadowman

Please give Jay our best next time you speak to him. I am willing to wait for the best.

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
we exchanged e mails around mid January; I am waiting for the engine light; he told me he was busy with his "real" job; but he thinks he will be caught up sometime in Feb! I wish him the best!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
A terrible accident? That does not sound good - please do pass on our good wishes, how awful for them.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Bill, please tell him Kelvin from Hawaii wishes him and his sweetie the best. I'll patiently wait for the rheostat or whatever the device is to dim/turn off my nuke light. Blue lights are illegal in Hawaii and I can rarely go out at night without getting stopped.

Aug 25, 2006
Bill, please tell him Kelvin from Hawaii wishes him and his sweetie the best. I'll patiently wait for the rheostat or whatever the device is to dim/turn off my nuke light. Blue lights are illegal in Hawaii and I can rarely go out at night without getting stopped.

I am calling Jay aka GT Saver as I write this; at the very least I will leave a message ...... well a message was left and I remain certain that I will hear from him later tonight or tomorrow

I will share the thread with him and the wonderful comments as shared too.

All the best

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
**** update ****

I just had a long chat with Jay aka GT Saver and he is slowly getting his life back on track.

He had been out of town on business related matters over the past few weeks as well as tending to personal issues but shared that over the course of the next several days he will slowly be getting back on track with reference to his personal and Ford GT business activities.

He also made a point to tell me that he will be sending Kelvin a personal email with regards to the engine bay light as we discussed it at length tonight. In addition he shared that he knows that he has several other folks expecting ?? from him and he will be tending to each and every one of these issues as well.

That is all I know for now

Regards

Shadowman

Last edited:

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Shadowman, many thanks. I certainly wasn't expecting all of this personal attention; however, I'm most grateful. We just want all to be well for Jay.

Mahalo nui loa,

Kelvin