Anyone going to The Baltimore Grand Prix this labor day weekend?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I know this is the weekend after our rally but I am thinking of going for a day or two so..... is anyone else going?????

http://baltimoregrandprix.com/

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Looks like fun. I may go and have inquired about some hospitality space. It's kinda of a tough weekend though as kids need to be moved back to school that Sunday.

I'll let you know. == Jim

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This event is a little more than 4 weeks out and I am trying to keep it on my schedule with the hopes of not having a post rally hangover. If anyone has access to VIP tickets or any other special admission tickets please let me know. I have tried several times to contact Robertson racing with no luck at all so any help would be greatly appreciated.

kingfrog3

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2010
Maryland
I am going to this. One of my friends is somehow involved with the race and set up a private sitting area and parking for a group of us with exotic cars. I am bringing my GT. It also includes a parade lap around the track. PM me and I will send you the information.

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
Absolutely John! Will be stay at Hilton inside the track area. Unfortunately, I will have the ZR-1 (Driving the Track with other Corvette's)

Billy

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Dave and Billy do you plan on going all three days??

kingfrog3

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2010
Maryland
I plan on all 3 days.