Anyone going to Katie's C&C in NoVa this Saturday (5/24/14)?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Flying into D.C. this weekend for a wedding. Plan on hitting Katie's with some friends early Saturday. Would be great to see some GT owners out there.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Would your arrival time preclude a Black & Tan at the Old Brogue??

BTW - cars clubs also show up at the tail end of Cs&C there. Plenty of automotive shenanigans going on......there!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I'll probably bring my red GT to Katie's this Saturday. I was the only one there a couple weeks ago. I don't usually get there at 7 a.m. though--I like to sleep a little later on Saturdays. Probably 8 or so.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Would your arrival time preclude a Black & Tan at the Old Brogue??

BTW - cars clubs also show up at the tail end of Cs&C there. Plenty of automotive shenanigans going on......there!

Whilst on vacation with no kids, it's never too early for a black and tan.

I'll probably bring my red GT to Katie's this Saturday. I was the only one there a couple weeks ago. I don't usually get there at 7 a.m. though--I like to sleep a little later on Saturdays. Probably 8 or so.

Great! I'm catching a ride with a friend, so I'm at his mercy when he wants to leave, but I'll likely still be there. I'll keep an eye out.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I could give Heather a heads-up. This was at Katie's.

5D3_2504.jpg

Hollowpockets

GT Owner
May 15, 2014
Aberdeen, UK
I could give Heather a heads-up. This was at Katie's.

View attachment 34004

:huge:

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Unfortunately I'll be out of town leaving Saturday morning, so I'll miss the next two shows but I should be there on the 7th. It's a good time, have fun!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Heather is thinking about it. She hasn't been yet this year. I told her if she sees a tall Korean to shout out "Hey bonehead!"

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Heather is thinking about it. She hasn't been yet this year. I told her if she sees a tall Korean to shout out "Hey bonehead!"

Almost spit out my coffee.
That would be hilarious since a lot of the guys I'm going with are locals and know her from pics.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Incredible turnout today. Weather was perfect and according to the regulars, it was a larger than usual turnout.

PeteK, was nice to meet and chat with you!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Incredible turnout today. Weather was perfect and according to the regulars, it was a larger than usual turnout.

Where's the photos of Heather? :biggrin

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Where's the photos of Heather? :biggrin

I didn't see her there:(

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State

Ed, great to meet you too. Hope we can connect and chat more at another event.