Tulsa, Oklahoma
They sell 100 octane at Speedway stations in DEEtroit!:cheers

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Sam, I know it not us. We got Red!!

Hey Larry are you gonna be at the 2007 silver state classic in September again this year? i see its the 20th year anniversary. :cheers i bought a 2006 Ford GT but i am a few years away from racing it yet so i will be driving my viper again. i did the bonneville 100 again this year and ran in the 145 mph class solo and got 4th place. i will have my navigator Jeffrey Wren again with me for the 150 mph class at the silver state in september. i hope to see you and your GT there again. :thumbsup i am looking forward to doing that 1 mile top speed shootout again. i have geared my viper down to a 3.33 rear gear and hopefully i will pick up 5 mph in the mile.

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
Fred, Great job @ B'ville. Yes we'll be at the Sept. SSCC. We could sure use a few more GTs to show up.
Congrats on getting the GT! If you gat a chance check out the link below. Pics of SSCC May 2007

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/sscceast/

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Here you go. This was actually a video of camillo pardo participating in the bull run. Check it out. http://news.windingroad.com/auto-news/detroit-tv-station-vs-bullrun-camilo/

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
irritating wench

Man that newswench is irritating. Fear the liberal media with free time on their hands.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Yea!!! What he said.....

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Man that newswench is irritating. Fear the liberal media with free time on their hands.

+2