Any new pics from the shop....?

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Please post up some pics when you can :willy !

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
it sure seems dead here.
Does anybody know anything about what's happening? are there any pictures showing the cars that have been built, or are there any that have been built?

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Recently, we have had some delays stemming from a problem with our carbon fiber supplier. This problem has been resolved and our production line is currently in full swing.To view the latest photographs of our production line and the recently finished GTX1s please visit our website at www.gtx1.com.

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
The production cars are beautiful. Thanks for not compromising your high quality standards for the X1 when it would have been the easy way through the problems created by your carbon supplier. The wait is short for the lasting thrills of owning one of your roadsters.

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
Genaddi said:
Recently, we have had some delays stemming from a problem with our carbon fiber supplier. This problem has been resolved and our production line is currently in full swing. To view the latest photographs of our production line and the recently finished GTX1s please visit our website at www.gtx1.com.

I was checking out the pics and in the options list there is one showing the carbon fiber panel that goes under the car. Is this one that you did? It looks awesome for what I can see.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
OMG, those pics gave me morning wood :willy

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Yes, the diffuser has been reworked by us as part of the aero package. It really is a sweet looking piece of carbon fiber!

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
anything new?

any new pics?

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
I guess there is nothing new?
Same 2 cars?
who owns the red and black ones?

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
there were 3 at the rally, the orange, red, and a custom silver color, if that helps you at all.

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
I thought the silver one just had the tilting doors?

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Sorry for not keeping up with the forum the last week but we were quite busy preparing for the Detroit GT Rally. The good news is that we are setting up a Gallery of all the pictures that Yogi took at the Detroit GT Rally this past weekend. The gallery will be linked from our website within the next few days. [URL=http://www.gtx1.com/gallery.html]www.gtx1.com/gallery.html[/URL]

Let me know if you have any other questions,
Matt

Last edited:

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
g-force said:
I thought the silver one just had the tilting doors?

We actually brought two silver cars. One was the silver GTX1 with the red leather interior and the other was the tungsten GTB with the tilting doors. Pictures will be available on our website before the end of the week.

Matt

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
New Photos

So, Matt got the photos from Detroit posted last night. Hard working guy he is. He's also trying to get some videos of the GTX1 posted on our site so check it out often. Here is the link to our Detroit Photo Gallery.
http://www.gtx1.com/detroitgallery.html

If anyone wants a better quality file for printing please email me and I will do my best to get it out ASAP. I highly recomend this if you want to print anything.

Yogi@GTX1.com

Last edited:

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
That red interior against the silver body is awesome.

any other colors we didn't see?

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
FYI

Matt has managed to get the new videos posted. You should check them out. Very cool stuff. Especially if you haven't heard the car yet!

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
I just noticed that all the pictures show the car minus the roof.
do you have any with the roof on and the t-tops open?

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
I guess not!

is'nt anybody monitoring this anymore. that carbuilder girl or whatever her name was would have answered this by now.

jtedm

Permanent Vacation
Jul 16, 2006
The future owner of black GTX1

I'm the future owner of the black GTX1 and I can probably answer some of your Questions on the roof. call Mike at1-262-902-3420.

Last edited:

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
(waits with baited breath)!!!!!!!!!