Any multiple GT owner's have buyer's regret?

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I was thinking of a second as well. Instead I just purchased a '96 Le Mans racer - I'd still like another one though... :)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I had two GTs for a few months. I only regret selling the second.
It did however go to a great couple.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Great responses. I have too many cars now but am still looking for another GT. Have a line on a black/white which looks great but only has 1 problem--it is NOT in Shelby's shop. I tend to be loyal to sponsors , particularly when they are straight shooters. Shelby warned me not to pass up a blue he had awhile back--didn't listen. Trying to wait for him to restock. GTs do not tend to collect dust in Arkansas.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
REGRETS??? I owned four, sold one, then regretted selling. I finally replaced it for twin (Midnight Blue, No Stripe) about 10 months later. Won't sell it again. No regrets.

robt777

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 28, 2010
Florida & Ohio
How are the prices holding for those of you that have bought multiple FGTs?

A whole lot better than my two Lambo's. But I'm glad I own them. There's something to love about all exotics.

jrader1

GT Owner
Aug 16, 2006
Had to jump in, absolutely no regrets. Bought my quick silver one when they first came out and the second I saw the Heritage, I knew I was dead meat. Out of all my cars, I know the two GT's will stay with me unitl the box goes in the hole.