Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
That thing is hideous...

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
$150K Mustang. That's going to be successful in this economy...I've owned a 1997 Roush Stage II, and a 1996 Cobra, so I'm no hater...But c'mon, that is crazy talk...

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Given the fuel requirements and that in CA 91 is tops in most gas stations, it is going to be troublesome to cruise any distance for any prospective CA owner. That probably doesn't matter as I doubt that this version is 50 state legal.

"Shelby Autos pumps up the 5.4L supercharged engine to produce 800 hp on race fuel or 750 hp on 93 octane pump gas."

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Given the fuel requirements and that in CA 91 is tops in most gas stations, it is going to be troublesome to cruise any distance for any prospective CA owner. That probably doesn't matter as I doubt that this version is 50 state legal.

"Shelby Autos pumps up the 5.4L supercharged engine to produce 800 hp on race fuel or 750 hp on 93 octane pump gas."

I think they said it was street legal but very impractical.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
"That thing is hideous..."

I don't know about hideous, but I certainly haven't drank the cool aide on it either. And for $100 to $150 Large in this economy? Sorry.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
This car was a very bad choice for anyone to think of. The design and looks could make a person have a heart attack. WTF were they thinking with the hood and next a 1 piece fiberglass front clip. They totally ruined the gt500 by doing this.
We have a local guy that unfourtantly was given like 12 hits of acid on his high school class trip. He is now 40 but very messed up and also very creative. I personaly am going to ask him if they hired him to design this, cause it would be right up his alley:frown

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Yes, this is definitely perplexing from a marketing standpoint...We'll see if it gets produced. Frontal visibility would be awful too.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Looks like its out of Bugs Bunny cartoon. :thumbsdow