Another awesome job done by the GT Guys

SAcobra427

GT Owner
Nov 15, 2010
Pa
Just wanted to pass along the great day I spent with Rich & Denis. They arrived on time ( even though it was snowing ) had everything they needed on hand, went through everything with no issues and were just a pleasure to watch. Being somewhat of a (hobbiest level) mechanic myself it was reassuring to see that they really know their way around these cars, they knew what Torx bit they needed before they got under the car they knew what lenght socket extention they were going to need, what socket, and so on. I will, with out a doubt be using them again when the need is there . Just wanted to pass this info along to you guys.

Take Care:thumbsup

Attachments

• 226.jpg
    226.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 514
  • 100_0943.JPG
    100_0943.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Yep, Rich and Denis know their stuff. Cold.

They could probably do their work blindfolded if required.

Nice Fords you got there!

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
They are the best, and the fairest I have ever seen. I have them do everything I feel uncomfortable doing myself.....
Kurt

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Looking forward to their visit to MN in a few months!

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
They will have 3 cars to work on so far here in Wisconsin after they visit you in MN.

They are the only ones that I would trust working on my GT.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
They'll be twisting wrenches on my car at Pe2unia's Friday morning.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Sharp car

Sorry about snow

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
I agree 100%!!! I just wish I didn't live out in the middle of no where, no body and nothing and had access to their abilities. Rich/Dennis want to come to Wyoming???

John

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^Can we see if our speed governors have really been removed out there?

SAcobra427

GT Owner
Nov 15, 2010
Pa
I agree 100%!!! I just wish I didn't live out in the middle of no where, no body and nothing and had access to their abilities. Rich/Dennis want to come to Wyoming???

John
Hey John, You never know, I saw the guys were going to Maryland this weekend so I took a shot at calling them to see if they would want to stop by my place on there way down there and they could make some extra time so they were more than happy to stop. My point is keep an eye out for where they are going and maybe they would be rolling past you closer than you may think. Like my Dad always said " it can't hurt to ask "

Attachments

• 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 387

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You can always ship your to them.Mine is there as we speak

jjtarnow

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2014
Are they still around? I have tried to get in touch with them 3-4 times via email and phone to no avail. Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Absolutely, probably crazy busy, with the spring time push.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Are they still around? I have tried to get in touch with them 3-4 times via email and phone to no avail. Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, try my direct email richgtguy@gmail.com. I usually check them at night in case I don't get back to you during the day.

Absolutely, probably crazy busy, with the spring time push.

Yes you are correct. Been extremely busy getting ready for Spring and warm weather. Shipped 2 cars yesterday, plan on shipping 2 more later this week, and then to finish the other 15 we have here.