Anniversary Present for my wife - Bentley SS

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
picked up a perfect example 2010 Bentley SuperSports from Shelby at Elite Autos in Arkansas and sent it to SP in LA for some tweaks :biggrin

kept it under wraps and hidden from the wife for MONTHS until I surprised her with it on our 5th anniversary :cheers

SHE LOVES IT!!!!

SP changed the exhaust, flashed the ECU and tinted the car after changing the wheels. AWESOME JOB!

Car is fast especially off the line, and very comfortable. Absolutely LOVE the seats (Veyron-ish) and the interior with all the carbon. This is a car I could drive everyday if she let me HAHA

Next phase now that she has driven it and is completely in love, is to send it back to Shelby for a little more loving care :biggrin

going to better wheels, blacking out the marker lights and adding clearbra...

thanks SHELBY and SP!

IMG_7581.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

IMG_7561.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7335.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

H

HHGT

That is one beautiful car. Congrats.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Hey Ray!

You are the only friend I always love to hear from even though you make me feel like a complete frigging looser!!! Beautiful car bro!

Chip

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thank you Ray :)
Glad she loves it.....

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Damn, that interior is hot looking . (as is entire car)

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
picked up a perfect example 2010 Bentley SuperSports from Shelby at Elite Autos in Arkansas and sent it to SP in LA for some tweaks :biggrin

kept it under wraps and hidden from the wife for MONTHS until I surprised her with it on our 5th anniversary :cheers

SHE LOVES IT!!!!

SP changed the exhaust, flashed the ECU and tinted the car after changing the wheels. AWESOME JOB!

Car is fast especially off the line, and very comfortable. Absolutely LOVE the seats (Veyron-ish) and the interior with all the carbon. This is a car I could drive everyday if she let me HAHA

Next phase now that she has driven it and is completely in love, is to send it back to Shelby for a little more loving care :biggrin

going to better wheels, blacking out the marker lights and adding clearbra...

thanks SHELBY and SP!

IMG_7581.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

IMG_7561.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7335.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

I bought the same car but in silver 3 months ago. I absolutely love it as well and it is amazing what the car does at the weight it has.

I have a clearbra and a kd40 on it and that is it. I have considered flashing and exhaust but was concerned with the warranty.

Is is lowered?

Seats are awesome EXCEPT they dont go up and down and you have to take out to adjust height.

What wheels are you getting,,,,, any pics....

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
pics of mine

side.jpgfront.jpgbentley front right.jpgback.jpginterior.jpg

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Looks good davidb

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Ray,

Since you have your checkbook out, don't forget! My birthday's coming up! :biggrin

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Looks good davidb

Thanks Shelby. Would have bought yours but white was my second choice.

Do you have any ideas on changing out wheels for me...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...I surprised her with it on our 5th anniversary :cheers

SHE LOVES IT!!!!

'SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup 'DARN nice choice! 'One of my favorite cars on the planet...

My wife needs to talk to yours. SHE turned down a Cont. GT back in '07 if you can believe that. :shrug :frown

But, then again, we don't live in Texas, Bev Hills, L.A., or wherever. So, like wifey said, it probably would be a bit out of place around here. :bored

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Beautiful Present Ray and in my color (white). Congrats. Tomy

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Ray!

You are the only friend I always love to hear from even though you make me feel like a complete frigging looser!!! Beautiful car bro!

Chip

:rofl +10000000000000
Congrats Ray & well done!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Pretty cool gift I would say! Love the red interior!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Will you marry me?

LOL

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
I really like these cars.

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
A real sweet ride. Wanted to get one but the wife said I can get one when I retire. She hasn't got a clue but when her mind is made up.... A buddy has a super sport and really loves it, hardly ever drives his F cars anymore. Additionally he's even lots younger