And so it begins

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Came across this on the net this morning from C&C yesterday.

[video=youtube;r7nSs28Y4a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7nSs28Y4a0[/video]

Link doesn't work for me...

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Pockects, ya gotta upgrade from Window's 94 that your runnin...: )

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockects, ya gotta upgrade from Window's 94 that your runnin...: )

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh...what I'm runnin' is good 'nuff.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Paul, problem is I could get two cushy Volante's for what it would cost to reproduce Luke's car. I would really like to drive one and may do so some time. There is a dealer about three hours south of us near Naples. I've been in the dealership and it is really nice. As much as I would like to have a second GT, I would probably do the GT40 due to the prices on GT's these days. Plus the rawness of Luke's car really intrigues me.

Let's test drive one when you get back.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Fly into Denver for a weekend and I'll give you a ride. Be warned though, you will have to have one or realize that you maybe should instead be looking for a "nice" car... something that is soft and cushy and has four doors and cup holders... something Pockets would drive :biggrin

Last edited:

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Got a few comfy cars, and the Superformance I have had for years is plenty raw. I would love to experience your car, and if I ever get close to buying one, I'll definitely consult with you. Really amazing what you have done with this car.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Thank you. I have to give credit where credit is due. I had a vision that the guys at Luft Kraft took and polished and brought to fruition.

2013080328.png

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Fly into Denver for a weekend and I'll give you a ride. Be warned though, you will have to have one or realize that you maybe should instead be looking for a "nice" car... something that is soft and cushy and has four doors and cup holders... something Pockets would drive :biggrin

I have a Kirkham Cobra and know what you mean. Your car turned out beautiful (even though I voted for Linden green!). I love the color and wheel choice. If I had one, I would make two modern concessions: fuel injection and a/c. In Florida, a/c is nearly a life safety issue in a closed car. :lol

Enjoy it in good health.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... something that is soft and cushy and has four doors and cup holders... something Pockets would drive :biggrin

:facepalm: Shuddup...:bored