An archrival joins the fam...

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Congrats on one of the greatest Ferrari's ever produced!!! Beautiful!!! :thumbsup

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Very nice. One of the best.

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
Wow, congrats! I have always loved the F40.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Congratulations Cavan - that's a beauty

Steve, are you doing Cota Feb 26-28th? I'm heading out there with the GT and maybe the F40 if ready. Its a blast if you havent driven it yet. Also need to return to the mile again, I had a blast last time, which seems like a lifetime ago. Darn kids seem to change things, for the better of course :biggrin

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Steve, are you doing Cota Feb 26-28th? I'm heading out there with the GT and maybe the F40 if ready. Its a blast if you havent driven it yet. Also need to return to the mile again, I had a blast last time, which seems like a lifetime ago. Darn kids seem to change things, for the better of course :biggrin

No I am not going to make COTA this time as I have prior plans. I have driven my GT there twice and yes it is a fun challenging circuit. I hope you get good weather as last time I was there it was 35 degrees and raining for two of the days

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ooooh
Speechless!
On my favorites list

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I'm conflicted yet proud to announce a new member of the family. He doesnt speak much english, and is quite a hooligan. Needs a tune before I can give a proper review. But I thought a few of you guys would appreciate a sneak peak.

View attachment 40747View attachment 40748View attachment 40749

Whoa. My Lil Brother lives in Austin and also has a F40.! Two in the same city is kinda special.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sweet !! Enjoy !!

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Not the "Gas Monkey Garage" car? LOL

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Whoa. My Lil Brother lives in Austin and also has a F40.! Two in the same city is kinda special.

Mike, notice in the second pic (of the spoiler) there is a red f40 blurred in the background. That's your bros car, I keep it at petrol.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Mike, notice in the second pic (of the spoiler) there is a red f40 blurred in the background. That's your bros car, I keep it at petrol.
Hah! I found out that night when I text him. I keep trying to get him to get a GT...maybe a fellow "Ferrari" owner can convince him. hahah

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Small world isnt it

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
The best Ferrari made in my opinion.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
What's your opinion on the best made Viper....uh...Nathan...???...Marv???...Nathan

Longhorn

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
Houston
I'm conflicted yet proud to announce a new member of the family. He doesnt speak much english, and is quite a hooligan. Needs a tune before I can give a proper review. But I thought a few of you guys would appreciate a sneak peak.

View attachment 40747View attachment 40748View attachment 40749

Congratulations! I went for a ride in one years ago (like when the F40 was new). Wicked fast no frills car. Raw & wonderful!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
My '88 T-Bird at an open track in 1991 Sears Point. There were actually 3 F40s there that day. I never hit one of them on the track!

Ed

Attachments

• TBird & Ferraris.jpg
    TBird & Ferraris.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 75

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
My '88 T-Bird at an open track in 1991 Sears Point. There were actually 3 F40s there that day. I never hit one of them on the track!

Ed

You obviously weren't trying hard enough