Amber rear side marker lamps

valart

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Madrid, SPAIN
Does anyone know where I can get ambar (not red) rear side marker lamps in the US? Does front side marker fit in rear's place?

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
Along similar lines are clear side markers available for the front? My Cayenne turbo has Euro clear front side markers that illuminate orange. Any Euro side markers out there for the GT?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
valart said:
Does anyone know where I can get ambar (not red) rear side marker lamps in the US? Does front side marker fit in rear's place?

Just by a coulpe of front side markers - thet fit the rear too

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
valart said:

I'll check since I have one of each in stock for someone else right now.

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
one of 101 said:
Just by a coulpe of front side markers - thet fit the rear too
You are right and wrong. Yes, the will fit in the location because they are same size and dimensions. HOWEVER, the connectors coming off the back of them are different. The front(amber) has a straight small connector while the rear(red) has a 90 degree bend with a larger connector on it.
So if you want to modify either the lamp or the wiring harness on the car you manage to get them to work but from the factory it isn't an direct swap.