ALMS Road Atlanta/Petit Le Mans

HJJ

Nov 17, 2010
Are any members from the forum planning on attending the Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta this coming week? We are running the #40 Robertson Racing Doran Ford GT with Andrea Robertson/Melanie Snow and David Murry doing the driving duties.

Please be sure to stop by our rig in the paddock and let us know your with the forum and depending on the work load at the time, we may be able to bring you "inside the ropes" for a tour.

Also, to just let the forum know, this may the last race for Robertson Racing if we don't secure funding to continue in 2012.

If anyone on the forum would like to help the team with funding for 2012, or have any ideas regarding chasing a potential sponsor, we will entertain all offers.

Hope to see you this coming week.

Jeff Milligan
Social Media Director
Robertson Racing, LLC

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
What times will you practice and or race? Plan to attend.
Thanks
gary

SKGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2008
Johns Creek, Ga
Ditto

HJJ

Nov 17, 2010

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I will be at the track today for just a few hours probably from 10 to 3. If any forum members are around and would like to meet my cell # is 678-898-4987.
Thanks
gary

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I can't make it but GOOD LUCK

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
My first trip to Road Atlanta and what a great facility and setup. I will add this to my every year to do list.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
My first trip to Road Atlanta and what a great facility and setup. I will add this to my every year to do list.

I had a last minute invitation and got down there on thurs/friday.........sorry no puter available............I did pass by the Robertson's GT trailer....and it was 5 deep in people..........The GT looked strong climing that hill at turn one......I wish them luck in the race... Amazing Place...and lot's going on...including night practice...(that was wild)......

Gino

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
1/43 replica of the 2011 LeMans car available in July for anyone interested.

http://www.motorsportcollector.com/...12&utm_campaign=June+6,+2012&utm_medium=email