All Ford Nationals June 2-4

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
All Ford Nationals June 2-4 in Carlisle, Pennsy

Just a reminder to everyone that the biggest Ford event of the year is coming up in Carlisle, PA June 2-4. They have a good website at carsatcarlisle to give the details. It is a great event. Lots of parts and cars to see. Who knows, there may even be a few GT parts around if GTJOEY hasn't sent them to his wife already. See you there. KP :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
YOU BEAT ME TO IT BABY!!!!, Im getting their friday 7 am, stay overnite through sat. Give me a call , im bringing joey the 12 year old ,so see if your bringing the kids, they have alot going on. K-P are you flying or driving, cause im bringing the van just in case :biggrin ENJOY GT JOEY 1314 :thumbsup

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
See you there Joey

Joey- We drive up all night on Thursday night. Takes 14-15 hours. No trailer due to I am out of husband points and with two GTs in the garage and a GT 500 due in two 1/2 months, I CANNOT drag anything home. All the GT parts I find are yours. I have your cell number and will call you on the field. Patrick is staying home as is Shellie. :frown This is a car buddies trip and it's our 11th year of making the run. One guy is a flathead V8 Hotrod guy and the other is a Mercury fan. See you there. Kevin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Still have my 54 merc. monerey sport coupe. i know the feeling. see you their, enjoy gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

guywwagner

GT Owner
Sep 22, 2005
Nazareth,Pa
carlisle

I always enjoy this event.I'll be there early on Friday and I'm staying until sat night.I always go to the drag races at South Mountain on fri night for awhile then head over to Williams Grove for some sprint car action.See you all there!
Guy

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
dirt track round-d-rounds at silver spring

Guy- One of the guys I go to Carlisle with used to race a forty Ford on dirt tracks in NY. We found a race track right there on the side of the Carlisle Pike called Silver Spring that has great racing. Usually one Ford kicking against a host of small block bowties. KO

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Vince we can pick you up on the way

Vince- pick an exit on I-95 and we will stop and pick you up. We go through Georgia from about 5p.m. to 7 p.m. next Thursday night. You can leave the GT with the wife. Kevin