Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
he has the coolest job in the world and he seems to be the best at it too.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
after watching this vid again i can now see how the wind blast from the prop gave him whiplash :eek

i hope he will be at the 2009 Barrett-Jackson in Scottdale. this will be my 4th year in a row since the last time i went was way back in 1983 when they were located on Scottsdale road and Lincoln drive. even though the collecter car market has taken a BIG hit like eveything else lately except of course my GUN collection :lol i bet you will still see some bitchin muscle cars at the B-J this year. people will be letting go of some nice ridez because they need the cash; so it should still be exciting to watch imo......

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
He is a very pleasant guy, limited American car knowledge, but an expert driver, ran CanAM and many other classes. Great knowledge of European marks, have walked the pits with him leading a group at Goodwood and learned a lot from him.

He is landed genrty, and his daughter is quite a celeb in her own right.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i have never been to England but watching him drive all those foreign cars on his show Victory by Design just makes me want to go there. in 2006 i watched him drive an original 60's cobra daytona coupe worth $5+ million like it was worth $5...... :lol

he is a very confident driver :cheers

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If you only went to one vintage race in your life, I would recommend Goodwood.

deCadinet hurt himself when he and Keith Martin did the B-J color on Speed. He is much better when he and Hagerty add color to RM Auctions.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I've seen that clip before - he's a funny guy and a great sense of humour.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
If you only went to one vintage race in your life, I would recommend Goodwood

i want to go there and i want to go to the monterey historics.

i have been to the INDY 500 in 1994 when Al Unser Jr. won before the split. i went to both F1 races in Phoenix, Arizona back in 1990 and 1991 when Ayrton Senna won and Eddie Cheever won.

of course watching a F1 race in Monaco from a 100+ foot Yacht would just be EPIC :cool

Last edited: