Ahlman Engineering - Nice Work!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
.....well see, Dr. Frank, they have this fancy new starter, where you don't have to use a crank........

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
Thank You!

Thank you to all for the well wishes and congratulations! HPD and partners like my company are heading in the right direction and making good gains in IndyCar. Yes, Tom has had a big role in bringing it all together. It was good to have many fast Hondas led by Andretti Autosport and Schmidt Peterson Motorsports during the month of May and win the Indy 500 with Honda. We will keep pushing as we have plenty more to do!

Thank you to IndyGT and his bride for the hospitality for my family. All had a great time!

Scott

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Scott, the Forum family applauds your and Tom's HPD efforts! We have a kinship.

Always happy to help. We had a blast with the family. Do come back soon....:thumbsup

Now back to reading up on Milliken and Milliken.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ditto

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
Thank you guys. My family and I enjoy the commeraderie with all of you FGT folks. Now I just need to keep Johnny Cashing my way to an FGT...the transaxle was a good starting point!! Too bad I missed Johnny's "lunch box" strategy.

Indy, I will get Milliken on the phone with me for the quiz!!

Cobrar, sorry I missed you at Indy!

All Lemans bound - Have fun!!

Scott

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Cobrar, sorry I missed you at Indy!

All Lemans bound - Have fun!!

Scott

Man you keep a low profile, thought for sure I'd catch up with you at the HPD post race function at the JW Marriott.