Afternarket Wheels

planmgb

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2011
Dallas, TX
I am looking for some aftermarket wheels and or wheels and tires for my white 05 GT. Have cash will pay fast!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
IMO, These are bay far the nicest aftermarket wheels available;

http://www.humagen.com/2964/31401.html

These happen to be sized right for our cars and the increased width of the Bridgestone tires many of us switched to.

I suppose you might be able to go direct to HRE but this guy says he has special pricing for us.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Do a search on this Forum as there are mega posts to many threads regarding wheels for the GT.

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I am looking for some aftermarket wheels and or wheels and tires for my white 05 GT. Have cash will pay fast!

We need to talk.. are you going to the rally ?? You should check out my wheels.. : ) super light.. no one has shown me a lighter wheel than these . These are lighter than the 10 spoke BBS wheels. I have a detailed post some where !! :biggrin

Attachments

• IMG_1536.jpg
    IMG_1536.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

planmgb

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2011
Dallas, TX
I will be in Hong Kong then Dubai I would love to go. Do you manufacture wheels or are you selling some or referring?

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I will be in Hong Kong then Dubai I would love to go. Do you manufacture wheels or are you selling some or referring?

I would like to know about them also

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
I have an extra set of HRE centerbolt wheels if you are interested. HRE did three custom sets for me based on the IMSA centerbolt conversion that Heffner offers... (requires that conversion kit at an extra 2500 approximately)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

I would like to know about them also

Here are some more details in my origianl post . I am on my way to the rally ( driving from S. Florida ) so I am just here brifly at night: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?18601-Light-Weight-Wheel-Offer&highlight=