Aerodynamics?

Napolis

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2015
Looking forward to seeing the reveal of the SCG 003 at Geneva !!. Maybe if I can't get my hands on the new Ford GT the SCG 003 could fill my need for an exotic looking Track / Street car !! I agree with your philosophy of light and simple . I have always bought in to the KISS mantra. .. It must be very satisfying to see your ideas and dreams come to life !!

It's pretty wild. Do stop by at Geneva. We'll be happy to sell you one of ours. It's pretty special and a proud sister of our others.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...the-rain-scg-p45cpferrari-p45-by-pininfarina/

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Glad you got on here, Jim. Hopefully by now you've read Camilo's critique of the new GT that we blogged about on Mac Life

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Oh, and I can tell you that this forum is by far the best of them all, no BS, no trolls, just car geeks!

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
Our race engine is based on a HPD Honda developed by SCG and Autotechnica and badged SCG.

We're developing two road engines TTV6 and TT W12. Our race car will be easily convertable to a road car and back again.
You sir are doing an incredible job. The car is beautiful and I find it great that you are openly sharing the development and creation of your car with the world through constant updates and detailed photos of all of the technology and craftsmanship that you're team is putting into it.

I love the prototype theme in the design. No doubt it will have some serious inherent advantages. What I the frontal area of the car?

Is the W12 essentially two HPD V6s or an entirely new package? Do you have any power targets for either street engine?

Napolis

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2015
You sir are doing an incredible job. The car is beautiful and I find it great that you are openly sharing the development and creation of your car with the world through constant updates and detailed photos of all of the technology and craftsmanship that you're team is putting into it.

I love the prototype theme in the design. No doubt it will have some serious inherent advantages. What I the frontal area of the car?

Is the W12 essentially two HPD V6s or an entirely new package? Do you have any power targets for either street engine?

We'll release more data at Geneva.

We're very satisfied with the aero.

The road version with our TTV6 (Competizione Stradale) will weigh about 1100KG and have over 600HP and 700Nm of torque.

Our Lusso Stradale will weigh a touch more and have a TTW12 completely different engine developed by us. It's HP and Torque can be whatever one wants and is willing to accept longevity of. 1000HP+ is possible. Personally I think our Competizione Stradale will be quite nice on the road.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It's pretty wild. Do stop by at Geneva. We'll be happy to sell you one of ours. It's pretty special and a proud sister of our others.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...the-rain-scg-p45cpferrari-p45-by-pininfarina/

I wish I could make it to Geneva! It sounds like there are going to be some new reveals that are going to be very interesting. I see McLaren has a few things in the works as well. Your passion for Ferraris is well documented.. It looks like you are headed down the same path as Enzo.. Staring a Race car / road car company!! You're living the dream !! Can't wait to your new creation !!