Advice on FordGTsForSale.com

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
I am asking if anyone in the GT community could give me any feedback on Marv Rose at FordGTsForSale.com? I am thinking of purchasing a 05 Ford GT soon. Thanks

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Marv is a respected dealer, he has sold several FGT's to members here. Every sale has been a flawless one. Buy the FGT and join our community.
Bony

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
gts for sale

I bought my GT from Marv only a few weeks ago. He is very professional, honest, receptive, and the car was described perfectly.

I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Last edited:

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Marv's prices are also very much in line with the marketplace, representing fair value. Go for it!

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

I am asking if anyone in the GT community could give me any feedback on Marv Rose at FordGTsForSale.com? I am thinking of purchasing a 05 Ford GT soon. Thanks

Chris, there have been some good feedback here, but the bottom line is, you have to live with what you do and what you decide, so be careful!

And then make the best deal you can. Don't sign anything on what is said here or anywhere else, especially for that reason alone. Make sure that you make the best deal that you can, and then you are the "decider".

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chris, there have been some good feedback here, but the bottom line is, you have to live with what you do and what you decide, so be careful!

And then make the best deal you can. Don't sign anything on what is said here or anywhere else, especially for that reason alone. Make sure that you make the best deal that you can, and then you are the "decider".

Gee whiz Bill, why have a forum if a recommendation is meaningless??
I know of three FGT's sold to forum members, I know the man personally, and
he is the area VP of THE VIPER CLUB and a buddy of Awsum GT. What more do you want? sheeeesh:eek :eek

If you want to know what the market price for a FGT is, just spend time surfing this site. Cheers, Bony:wink

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area
Gee whiz Bill, why have a forum if a recommendation is meaningless??
I know of three FGT's sold to forum members, I know the man personally, and
he is the area VP of THE VIPER CLUB and a buddy of Awsum GT. What more do you want? sheeeesh:eek :eek

If you want to know what the market price for a FGT is, just spend time surfing this site. Cheers, Bony:wink

Ok Bony, good point, but, my only point was for our forum members to be careful. I've seen the scams, and I'm sure you have too.

Maybe they don't happen, but I think not. Maybe I'm just too careful.

I hope he get's the greatest deal ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi Bill,
I know what your saying. There are no great deals, just deals that are good for the buyer and seller. However, most of us live and die by our reputations. Marv Rose has been buying and selling cars for many years, I have never heard a sour word about him.
Cheers,
daniel

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Marv is an honest businessman and will offer you a fair deal. He has sold many Vipers and GT's. I don't know of anyone that has had an issue that he was not able to work out.

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Marv and his son, Nathan, treated me very well and were extremely fair when I dealt with them.
They assisted in marketing and selling one of my Vipers.

I highly recommend them.

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

Ok, I give up. I guess I've insulted everyone that Marv likes. I don't even know Marv. Who is Marv?

Bony and others. My only point was, to try to encourage you to get the best deal you can. There was no other point at all, for or against Marv, whoever he is. My only point was, you can get a "better" deal if you try hard and negociate hard! Maybe my point was lost in my poor wordage! Sorry!