Added Another Horse to the Stable

ladams1

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2007
Central Florida
Car stable

I went for the F1. As a life long 6 Speed guy, I wanted to try something new. I actually like it alot more than I had expected. It is great on the track and on the twisties.

I bought the F1 for the same reason, something new. I had a 2003 360 Modena 6 speed and while I liked the car the 6 speed on a Ferrari is not up to modern standards. The problem was the 360 F1 it was abrupt. The F430 F1 is much better. This is my only sports car with an automatic of sorts, but I have learned to like the F1. I use it in auto mode or paddle shift mode as it suits me. Great cars.

As another gentlman posted the Lotus Elise Sport does not have a great ride. I agree with that but it is a purpose built car for the track and it feels that way. There is nothing like it in the curves. To be honest I think it is my favorite toy car well okay untill I drive the next toy :). A real supercar at a good price.

Lee

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Excellent choice Mr. Mitty!

ladams1

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2007
Central Florida
F430 versus FGT

My F1 430 is just collecting dust (which it does quite well since it is black). When given the choice on what to drive I find myself always choosing the GT. Love that F-car exhaust though. I'll be interested in your thoughts after about six months of ownership. Congratulations. :cheers

Hello Chris,

I am curious why you chose the FGT over the Ferrari? I am not disagreeing with you just curious!

I have to rotate my cars ie each week a different car from storage then start the cycle over again.

Your newline about "annoy a liberal, work hard and get rich" just brings a smile to me everytime I see it.

Lee:cheers
Lee